Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
Made some progress here. As Im newby on this emulator it tooks hours understanding the soft and doing tests...Wacko
1. FFB Issue: DONE
I disabled the Lylipad Dinput option as it was recognizing the G27 there and using Lylipad forcefeedback feature (shown on pad1 folder) that was conflicting with Qemu FFB feature.
Now I have the FFB working on initial tests in Sega Rally game.

2. Assigning keys on Qemu config: DONE
After tests I figure yu have to keep depressed the key to be configured and press ASSIGN a dozen times until you get a correct entry (diferent from -1/-1/0/-1). It is still a bug but worked this way.

3. Assigning pedal analog inputs: DONE
On brake and accelerator trying ASSIGN button a dozen times while depressing the pedals I got the corrected values. Only accelerator pedal got inverted action (with pedal depressed it was accelerating).
I fixed it editing manually the USBQemu ini file where I change the INVERT value from accel and fixed it. I checked on TESTS and could see the graphs from brake and accelerator with perfect linear curves while depressing pedals.

4. ASSIGN STEERING ANALOG INPUT: NOT FIXED
Always getting same value (-1/-1/0/362) in ASSIGN mode. When I press ASSIGN it shows Listening... for a fraction of a second and read same values for LEFT and RIGHT.

I started suspected the 362 value (that looks like a key entry comparing to other Keys values) was coming from other Dinput devices in my computer so I turned off all my USB devices except the G27 and mouse. But no luck !
Tried changes on G27 Logitech config. Also exit the Logitec soft and nothing.

I see somewhere mentioned this plugin was developed for win7-32 and here I have win7-64 but I installed/ uninstalled on x86 and win 64 folders and had on both exactly same results after exaustive tests. What is good to know is FFB and digital keys work in win 7 64 bits. I have UAC disabled and usually run as admin all my other emulators to avoid common issues.

Looks like the configurator is the only issue to me. Not sure if the DX drivers or other dll could cause this issue. As I have other emulators working here I assumed it is Ok but accept any suggestions.

Now I want try place the values manually in ini file as next step. If someone in the forum with a G27 could post the values from USBQemu-DIwheel.ini > under [CONTROLS] > values from AXISID0 and AXISID1
Then I can place manually and see if it works.

Sponsored links

I didn't do the original DX version, but the axis values are probably random, just values when it detected axis movement.

But my G27 (should be valid still Tongue)
Code:
[MAIN]
LOG=0
INVERTFORCES=0
BYPASSCAL=0
[CONTROLS]
AXISID0=0
INVERT0=0
HALF0=34708
BUTTON0=-1
LINEAR0=0
OFFSET0=0
DEADZONE0=0
AXISID1=0
INVERT1=1
HALF1=32463
BUTTON1=-1
LINEAR1=0
OFFSET1=0
DEADZONE1=0
AXISID2=1
INVERT2=0
HALF2=65535
BUTTON2=-1
LINEAR2=0
OFFSET2=0
DEADZONE2=0
AXISID3=5
INVERT3=0
HALF3=65535
BUTTON3=-1
LINEAR3=0
OFFSET3=0
DEADZONE3=0
AXISID4=-1
INVERT4=0
HALF4=0
BUTTON4=298
LINEAR4=0
OFFSET4=0
DEADZONE4=0
AXISID5=-1
INVERT5=0
HALF5=0
BUTTON5=300
LINEAR5=0
OFFSET5=0
DEADZONE5=0
AXISID6=-1
INVERT6=0
HALF6=0
BUTTON6=301
LINEAR6=0
OFFSET6=0
DEADZONE6=0
AXISID7=-1
INVERT7=0
HALF7=0
BUTTON7=299
LINEAR7=0
OFFSET7=0
DEADZONE7=0
AXISID8=-1
INVERT8=0
HALF8=0
BUTTON8=281
LINEAR8=0
OFFSET8=0
DEADZONE8=0
AXISID9=-1
INVERT9=0
HALF9=0
BUTTON9=280
LINEAR9=0
OFFSET9=0
DEADZONE9=0
AXISID10=-1
INVERT10=0
HALF10=0
BUTTON10=282
LINEAR10=0
OFFSET10=0
DEADZONE10=0
AXISID11=-1
INVERT11=0
HALF11=0
BUTTON11=283
LINEAR11=0
OFFSET11=0
DEADZONE11=0
AXISID12=-1
INVERT12=0
HALF12=0
BUTTON12=270
LINEAR12=0
OFFSET12=0
DEADZONE12=0
AXISID13=-1
INVERT13=0
HALF13=0
BUTTON13=269
LINEAR13=0
OFFSET13=0
DEADZONE13=0
AXISID14=-1
INVERT14=0
HALF14=0
BUTTON14=272
LINEAR14=0
OFFSET14=0
DEADZONE14=0
AXISID15=-1
INVERT15=0
HALF15=0
BUTTON15=271
LINEAR15=0
OFFSET15=0
DEADZONE15=0
AXISID16=-1
INVERT16=0
HALF16=0
BUTTON16=285
LINEAR16=0
OFFSET16=0
DEADZONE16=0
AXISID17=-1
INVERT17=0
HALF17=0
BUTTON17=284
LINEAR17=0
OFFSET17=0
DEADZONE17=0
AXISID18=-1
INVERT18=0
HALF18=0
BUTTON18=287
LINEAR18=0
OFFSET18=0
DEADZONE18=0
AXISID19=-1
INVERT19=0
HALF19=0
BUTTON19=286
LINEAR19=0
OFFSET19=0
DEADZONE19=0
BiggrinBiggrin IT WORKS NOW BiggrinBiggrin
Tested now with Sega Rally. The FFB and wheel works.
The steering calibration using your values are perfect. Checked using Test Graphs from Config screen.
And Im using the version installed in win7 64 folder.
You can count with me for any future tests or if need funding for this project.
Thank you very much for help me!
hi members , im having a problem with Outrun Japan version.................

i dont get any Force Feed Back with my Logitech G25 wheel , i do get FFB with Initial D tho.

any tips ?
Can I get some help here? I've replied to this thread before and wasn't able to get my DFGT working. Now I believe you've progressed in development which is great! I tried to use the new DLL file under raw input and dxinput but I'm unable to assign any controls. When I click the Assign button the same value appears for everything, which I believe is the left mouse button. It doesn't allow time for me to set a new value for a control. When I tried the rawinput the wheel wasn't assigned correctly and it just went crazy in the menus. A pre-configured ini for the DFGT will be much appreciated!
Oh man, please don't be dead. I know this is digging up a dead thread, but attention needs to be paid to this. As far as I can tell this is the ONLY plugin that even somewhat allows microphone use. Many users have been waiting years now for this sort of thing, so please keep supporting it!
(02-04-2015, 01:15 PM)kaosknife123 Wrote: Oh man, please don't be dead. I know this is digging up a dead thread, but attention needs to be paid to this. As far as I can tell this is the ONLY plugin that even somewhat allows microphone use. Many users have been waiting years now for this sort of thing, so please keep supporting it!

If there's a specific problem with it which you're aware of, then better describe it to maybe get it fixed, instead of being overly dramatic and asking to "don't be dead and keep supporting it".
Alive yeah. I've been thinking the last days about polishing up the linux side of things. Other than the (half-)second delay, let me know what singstar might be doing differently as I have no experience with it.
What? Oh I just barely tested it today. I've actually tested it with TWO games. Singstar works fine, aside from the delay - BUT - I've got an issue with it where when the plugin is set up for the mic, after it's consistently run for a few minutes.. The FPS starts dropping by 1/s, making the games completely unplayable. The frames only go back up when the plugin is restarted by changing the settings while running, or by completely disabling it. The second game I tested this with was that old survival horror game Lifeline, and that also has the same issue. The other problem that arises with that game is the voice recognition. I'm not sure if it's the FPS drop or the delay, but it's (as far as I can tell) impossible to get past the second word in the recognition test.
I'm completely new to this bug reporting deal, but I'll give as much info as I can assume you need. Please let me know what else you need if I am missing anything.

Windows 8.1 Pro N 64bit
ATi R9 270X
AMD FX-8350
I am NOT using the most recent stable release, but if needed I can also try to recreate these issues on it. I'm not sure if there's some way for me to get a log on everything that I can post here for you, so let me know if there is.
Please forgive my total noobiness and thanks for the really, really quick reply.
(08-09-2014, 11:57 AM)jackun Wrote: Mic sampling and/or playback is bit crackly maybe but singstar seems to understand it (mostly) anyway.
Singstar usually samples at 48 KHz, maybe set you mic to sample at 48 KHz too.

OT: hm, running PCSX2 in debugger with excessive OutputDebugString calls randomly "hangs" emulation Wacko

Release build EXTREMELY EXPERIMENTAL!! Tongue

If only player 1 mic is selected, mono mic (windows' core audio api treats it still as stereo??) will pass same data for both players. With stereo mic, left channel is player 1 and right is player 2. If you got 2 stereo mics selected, one for each player, only left channels are sent to PCSX2). You should be able to use the same mic for both players too.
I don't own singstar hardware so if it is normal, but there's some half a second lag.

I try the experimental Version of this DLL... and it works good. In the original hardware version there is no delay... maybe it would help, if in this version the own voice will mute instead of hearing with a delay....

I have another Problem (but I think this will not depend on this plugin): graphical there are many glitches and problems. and for every song separately I have to go to the plugin config and press ok ... after that I can see the sing Star Songlyrics in a readable version and the musical soundbar over the Musicvideos are also there...

for future version I can help with the testing part

Greetz
Chris