Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
(09-24-2019, 08:51 PM)jackun Wrote: All axes are treated as separate from plugin's side afaik. Maybe Logitech software is applying "combined axis" profile? (Sounds like some other issue there)

What's the emulated wheel type?
It is a Logitech G25. Another issue which I thought was strange is that the directional buttons on the wheel are not recognised by the raw input API, but they do work with the DX input.

Sponsored links

(09-24-2019, 09:07 PM)sonikbr Wrote: Ubuntu 19.04.
Tested with all the "ubuntu" deb files.
This package seems to follow the debian style paths.

Debian package installs in /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/pcsx2 , ubuntu's (gregory's PPA) into /usr/lib/games/PCSX2.
I will look into these folders.
Btw this link is for the stable relase (1.4) and I'm using the "daily build" (1.5)
hey jackun. I love the plugin but there are audio quality issues on singing games. I was wondering if it was a problem with the emulator itself not polling the usb plugin often enough or if the usb isn't completely emulated or if there is something in windows like automatic noise filtering that is affecting it.
I think it is all of the above. Dumped recording plays back correctly but in the emulator you get skipping/crackling for some reason. Sometimes because ringbuffer is empty or already getting overriden with new data.
(09-25-2019, 10:19 AM)jackun Wrote: I think it is all of the above. Dumped recording plays back correctly but in the emulator you get skipping/crackling for some reason. Sometimes because ringbuffer is empty or already getting overriden with new data.

I suppose we could find out if windows is doing something like noise filtering by testing it under Linux. if the emulator isn't polling the plugin as often as it needs to you might see input lag when using a wheel.
Hi Jackun,

Thank you so much for all of your work on this awesome plugin !  I am using it, mostly successfully, with a Thrustmaster Ferrari wheel, but do have one issue.  The Brake and Accel pedals are inverted where they are triggered when not stepped on and untriggered when stepped on.  Any possibility of adding an invert axis option for the pedals ?  This resolves a similar issue when using the pedal for MAME games.

Thanks Again !
(10-02-2019, 03:46 PM)Brainz Wrote: Hi Jackun,

Thank you so much for all of your work on this awesome plugin !  I am using it, mostly successfully, with a Thrustmaster Ferrari wheel, but do have one issue.  The Brake and Accel pedals are inverted where they are triggered when not stepped on and untriggered when stepped on.  Any possibility of adding an invert axis option for the pedals ?  This resolves a similar issue when using the pedal for MAME games.

Thanks Again !

With DInput? What weird values does it give then.. Try tricking it by pressing pedal down, click axis to bind to and then release pedal.  Can you post the USBqemu-wheel.ini with normal binding and then with "tricking" it?
(10-02-2019, 05:35 PM)jackun Wrote: With DInput? What weird values does it give then.. Try tricking it by pressing pedal down, click axis to bind to and then release pedal.  Can you post the USBqemu-wheel.ini with normal binding and then with "tricking" it?

Thanks to your suggestion, I looked at the .ini file and sure enough, there is an INVERT option on it for each axis .  I set it to 1 and like magic it works correctly now.
Hi jackun!

I've just downloaded your USBqemu-wheel 0.8.1-0 and I'm facing with this issue: in the plugion config all buttons and axes are mapping perfect, force feedback test is OK, but when I launch Gran Turismo 4, the car constantly turns left and no force feedback detected. Wheel: Fanatec CSL Elite, PCSX2 1.4 and pcsx2 v1.5.0 dev 3267. Could you help me please?

BTW on the older plugin version 0.4.3 everything worked fine, except one thing - during the race, the wheel has a crazy shake effect at the centre.