Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
no its 6, x/y a/b are the labels for the blue buttons

[Image: IMG_1248s.jpg]

Sponsored links

Untested ('cause i'm using RDP), but I added some remappings:
Code:
L1 > Left  'shoulder' (might be right though)
R1 > Right 'shoulder' (might be left though)

SQUARE > X    TRIANGLE > Y
CROSS  > A    CIRCLE   > B
Ok, with some weird bit wrangling DF Pro mode kinda works even. Try it out. Also switched GT Force shoulder/shift buttons.

Also better off using DX Input API (probably did anyway already Tongue). Raw Input API sometimes doesn't report axes' values and then the wheel twitches to the right.
It's working perfectly now! Using G27 as DFP with 900 degrees is just perfect!
it working well jackun! great job.
If settings are not getting saved, (get from github)
DX version opened ini file to test if it existed, but it didn't seem to close it anywhere.

E: Now with some more FFB for DX (DF/GTForce with GT3 etc) and also release force when game commands.
I took the liberty of adding this plugin to our downloads on the website Smile
http://pcsx2.net/download/viewcategory/9-plugins.html

Will make a news post including this news so more people find and use it! If you want anything else in the description and if you could get me a list of steering wheels that the plugin is known to support I'll add it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ok.
Any wheel that works with DirectInput and has constant force effect for FFB should work. Raw input API is a bit more iffy as FFB is sent as raw (logitech) HID commands (or what you call it).
Thanks, added
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Firstly, let me just say that I specifically made an account here so I can thank you for your work on this.

I am a race simulator junky with a modded G27 and I'm having a blast re-experiencing all my PS2 sim/racing games with proper wheel support that I can tweak to my preferences with the Logitech driver.

These are all the games I own that I can confirm work more or less perfectly with full FFB:
Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero and 3
Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 1 and 2
Battle Gear 3
Racing Battle C1 Grand Prix
Enthusia
Gran Turismo 3 and 4
D1 Professional Drift Grand Prix
Ferrari F355 Challenge and Trofeo Pirelli
Smugglers Run 2
Tourist Trophy
WRC Rally Evolved

Again, this is hugely appreciated, I've wanted this ever since GT4 became playable on PCSX2. Thanks SO much!

Also, I highly recommend everyone into racing sims track down Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 2. IMHO it has the most realistic damper simulation model ever released for PS2, and even approaches the realism of rFactor. There are even times where I feel a resemblance to Assetto Corsa. It was SO ahead of it's time and so many sim gamers overlooked it because of the narrow FOV and its association with drifting, which is a huge mistake.