Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
(07-09-2018, 05:43 PM)Seb Wrote: Hello, I've been using this plugin to play GT4 and TXRD2 with my G27 and it feels great, however when trying to play GT3 the game just refuses to see the wheel even if I set the plugin to show a GT Force to the PS2. I am using the latest version at the time of writing (uploaded on May 26th 2018). What am I doing wrong?

Use the 0.6.1-4 build. Some necessery work-in-progress code didn't make it into 0.6.1-8 apparently.

Sponsored links

Hi Jackum and I am oldgamer and I want to let you know that latest version of Qemu works on my game Grand Turismo Concept 2002 tokoyo with my Real hardware 2004 PS2 Logitech Driving Force

btw QEMU dont support forces Feed back. but I dont care because I still enjoy it with out it xD I just got the chance to play My racing games that I both 8 years ago Smile also here a wiki what games do support Real hardware 2004 PS2 Logitech Driving Force
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lo...ible_games

here a My video of me testing My wheel on emulator on window 8
(07-10-2018, 12:47 AM)oldgamer Wrote: ...btw QEMU dont support forces Feed back. ...

DInput needs Logitech driver for FFB. I don't know if DF is still supported by it, but get the newer version of the plugin than that 2014 one and use Raw input API instead then. It sends FFB commands directly to wheel Wink
(07-09-2018, 09:10 PM)jackun Wrote: Use the 0.6.1-4 build. Some necessery work-in-progress code didn't make it into 0.6.1-8 apparently.

Thanks a lot, now I have to find a way to make the cars feel decent as it's like driving boats.
(07-10-2018, 01:01 AM)jackun Wrote:  
DInput needs Logitech driver for FFB. I don't know if DF is still supported by it, but get the newer version of the plugin than that 2014 one and use Raw input API instead then. It sends FFB commands directly to wheel Wink

Ohmy your 100 % correct Jackun becuase Im a loyal customer of Logictech for 12 years now. I contacted my Logitech Customer Provider
and  I explain to them that I had a 2002 Drive Force Force feedback Wheel/pedal when I both with GT3 Conpect 2002 tokyo Gevena

Here the real spec and model hardware of the Wheel that I own
http://www.telecommander.com/pics/links/...ion2rt.htm

I explain to my  Logitech Customer Provider what you had suggest that I need the real driver for my wheel to get that forces feedback to work on my pc and my Logitech Customer Provider walk me threw the install and setup and she give me this install download driver for My Drive Force http://support.logitech.com/en_us/produc...x#download

after the driver were done and install I was able to get the full Forces Feedback from the Dinput and ran 100% perfect  Laugh
I wanted to share this with you and to anyone that do own a real hardware Logitech Driving Force Playstation 2 Wheel and Pedals USB Retail Box and with your latest plugin everything is 100% work without no fail. 
For linux users: using "evdev" API you should be able to pass raw force feedback commands to your Logitech wheel. Plugin tries to find corresponding /dev/hidraw* device for given /dev/input/by-path/* device by querying its "physical location". Make sure your user account has read/write permissions for that hidraw device. I've added an udev rule that should change the wheel's hidraw device's group to "plugdev" and give it r+w rights. Afaik users are in "plugdev" group by default on Ubuntu, at least.

FYI you can change newer wheels "operating mode". Search for "alternate_modes" in /sys like "find /sys -name alternate_modes". To see supported modes, run "cat [path to]/alternate_modes" and to change, for example, run "echo DFP | sudo tee '[path to]/alternate_modes'". Might need to use quotes around file path because colons etc in it. G920 may need to be in PS3 mode.
Has anyone tried using the plugin as a USB flash drive emulator to export pictures from the GT4 photo mode? If yes, did it work? How'd you get it to work? I've been trying for the past few days and I still couldn't get it to work. Tried using v0.6.0 and v0.7.0, if that's relevant.
Yes, just did. What's the error? If you mean the image is garbled then afaik it needs software renderer.
No no, no problems with the GT4 photo mode, I can take pictures just fine. I just can't get the game to detect the USB flash drive plugin. How'd you do it? Probably it's a kinda easy thing but I still couldn't get it to work. Thanks in advance
Did you download and use the formatted FAT32 image and unpacked it?

The mass-storage fails if it cannot load its setting, then it should print "usb-msd: Could not load settings" to console or if it cannot open image file. Click Misc > Show console from PCSX2 menu.