Qemu wheel - brake stuck on in Gran Turismo 4
Hi all. I recently picked up a second hand Logitech driving force wheel and thought I'd give it a go with GT4. Everything seems to be working except for the brake pedal which seems to be permanently on. If you press it really lightly in comes most of the way off before then ramping up as it should as you press it harder, but it doesn't actually let the car move. I've tried fiddling around with dead zones and offsets but it doesn't seem to make any difference. Having said that, these settings seem to revert back to 0 every time I go back into the config bit so I'm not sure if they're not fixing the problem, or just not applying properly. Anyone got any suggestions for a fix? I know the wheel and pedals work fine as I've used them without issue on other games. Thanks

Sponsored links

Looking through other posts, someone seemed to end up with their analogue inputs the wrong way round but was able to fix it by apparently editing the usbqemu ini file. If I assign the brake with the pedal down and release it, it sets it inverted and works in game fine, albeit the wrong way round and so I was hoping to find this ini file and invert it in there to get it back to what it should be, but I don't know where that ini file is. The post was from ages ago so it might not even be a thing anymore with the new releases. Short of that I'm a bit stuck unless I can get these dead zones to do anything
Not sure what's happened but it seems to have started working now. Fairly sure I didn't do anything that I hadn't already tried before but not going to complain.
(08-27-2022, 09:37 PM)el nombre Wrote: Hi all. I recently picked up a second hand Logitech driving force wheel and thought I'd give it a go with GT4. Everything seems to be working except for the brake pedal which seems to be permanently on. If you press it really lightly in comes most of the way off before then ramping up as it should as you press it harder, but it doesn't actually let the car move. I've tried fiddling around with dead zones and offsets but it doesn't seem to make any difference. Having said that, these settings seem to revert back to 0 every time I go back into the config bit so I'm not sure if they're not fixing the problem, or just not applying properly. Anyone got any suggestions for a fix? I know the wheel and pedals work fine as I've used them without issue on other games. Thanks rooftop snipers
Now, my wheel also has the same issues. It doesn't seem to move even if I don't press the brake pedal. I also edited the usbqemu ini file but to no avail.
I have the same issue