Qt UI problems with Windows DPI scaling
Hi guys.
first of all i have to thank all of the developers for the efforts they put on this nice emulator!<3
when i realized the new build of this emulator has a new UI i got so excited so i downloaded it immediately, however, after running it, i saw that same problem as the one in Duckstation.
The icons in the app's UI appear pixelated, i tried fixing it by using High DPI Scaling Override option in compatibility mode, the "Application" option changes nothing, while the others only make the UI blurry which is worse.
My display DPI scaling is set to 125%. i also tried using an app called "XPE Windows 10 DPI Fix" which fixes blurry UIs in apps but it doesn't affect apps which use Qt UI.
take a look at the screenshots i've uploaded:

as you can see, the icons are pixelated. the app's icon beside it's name on the window is blurry.

here's another one, old vs this new version of pcsx2 in taskbar:

Google's results are not helpful regarding this problem, so it made me come here to ask whether there is a workaround for this.
Any help is greatly appreciated Smile

Sponsored links

The icon is already fixed. As for the DPI scaling on the menu icons, this is kind of a known problem with Qt that we need to look in to.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-25-2022, 10:34 AM)refraction Wrote: The icon is already fixed. As for the DPI scaling on the menu icons, this is kind of a known problem with Qt that we need to look in to.

Thank you for replying. i forgot to post that the app's icon in taskbar got fixed after i moved it's folder to another drive, now i open it via it's shortcut.
So the DPI scaling problem is a known one! i hope it will get fixed. wish you luck Wink