[Query] GTA SA Orange/Greenish-blue Atmosphere/Weather PS2 Original
How is possibly this graphics in PCSX2, the orange/yellow, greenish blue skies like the original PS2 in GTA San Andreas:
[Image: 23r0f9c.jpg]
[Image: msev5l.jpg]
[Image: 244y24o.jpg]
[Image: kcdnns.jpg]

I running it on PCSX2 1.0.0 r5393 and dont look with that orange original ps2 feeling. At 20:30 looks like PC version Sad

Sponsored links

Quote:I running it on PCSX2 1.0.0 r5393
old and unsupported version.
update.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Does sky remains the same throughout a whole day? sky colour changes naturally to these colours during afternoon in the game.
update to pcsx2 1.2.1 and then try again if that solved the problem.
u can also try software mode by pressing F9 which corrects most emulation problems. but the game will run slower in that mode.
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

The original sky causes problems in hw mode. You can press f9 for a full ps2 experience but it will be slower.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-25-2014, 10:39 AM)refraction Wrote: The original sky causes problems in hw mode. You can press f9 for a full ps2 experience but it will be slower.

Well i press F9 and i get the original PS2 colors, etc and a slow gameplay but i get too a ghost/reflection effect, i move all plugins settings, hw hacks, etc and nothing works for remove that ghost effect Sad only on HW mode works good but no have that PS2 original feeling. Any fix or something?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't think so. For the best/most accurate experience, just gonna have to play it on the PS2.