Question About PXSX2
Hello everybody just found out PCSX2 and i wanted to ask...How can i make it work properly?What i have to do to run the emulator in my pc and not opening my PS2...Thnks again and if there is an older post please post it as answer...Sorry again if i'm being roud or annoying...Happy

Sponsored links

This guide may be of use to you; it's still for 1.2.1 but I dont think setting it up has changed at all

http://pcsx2.net/config-guide/official-e...guide.html
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.0 GHz | MSI GTX 970 4GB GAMING (+142 core/+150 mem) | 8 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | Windows 8.1 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 14.10 + Debian x64 (VMs)
If you actual read all the stickys and rules you would know what is need and not need to post a question that been asked millions times, the skill of read is lost art around here and many other forums
(03-05-2015, 02:54 AM)TehGuy Wrote: This guide may be of use to you; it's still for 1.2.1 but I dont think setting it up has changed at all

http://pcsx2.net/config-guide/official-e...guide.html

thnks a lot mate...seriously...any other(like the guy under ur post would just tell me nothing about what i have to do)thnks rly
An advice : when you register to a forum, start by browsing it and read important threads before asking.
Most of the time, you'll find the answer yourself.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
if you still couldn't solve your problems by reading it then, come back here for support. Wink
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-05-2015, 01:46 PM)ssakash Wrote: if you still couldn't solve your problems by reading it then, come back here for support. Wink

Yo thnks for the help...Did everything the guide was telling...It even created an HDD image...But i get a weird message saying: "DVD Player is not set up"...At the CDVD i have the following plugin: cdvdGigaherz (0ll) 0.9.0 [cdvdGigaherz] and at the configures Source device: "E:"

What's wrong?You know?Shall i write the game i want to play into a Disk 1st and then try to run it?
For starters, create an ISO of the game using imgburn and then select the cdvd gigahertz plugin at the CDVD droplist on plugin selector settings and use the ISO selector at cdvd menu to select your ISO and just do fast/full boot.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-05-2015, 03:10 PM)ssakash Wrote: For starters, create an ISO of the game using imgburn and then select the cdvd gigahertz plugin at the CDVD droplist on plugin selector settings and use the ISO selector at cdvd menu to select your ISO and just do fast/full boot.

Done...At the configures at the CDVD shall i let it "No Disc"?
no, set it to plugin
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]