[Question/Issue] Sly 3 lag issues / help
(04-10-2015, 10:33 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Don't use the speedhack preset. That generally causes more issues than it does any good.

Set speedhacks manually. Enable MTVU, mVU, set EE Cyclerate to 2.

Use D3D11 HW unless this game specifically requires D3D9. Also make sure you're using SSE4 version of the GSdx plugin.

I do not use speedhack presets or whatever, but I did everything except SSE4 where do I check that ?

Sponsored links

(04-10-2015, 10:56 PM)aviezz Wrote: I do not use speedhack presets or whatever, but I did everything except SSE4 where do I check that ?

(04-10-2015, 09:58 PM)aviezz Wrote: [Image: k66Rs69.png]

In this screenshot you're using it though. That's why I mentioned it. (MTVU was also disabled there). Old screenshot then probably?

For SSE4, just go to Config>Plugion/BIOS Selector, then under GS choose GSdx32-SSE4 from the dropdown menu.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(04-10-2015, 11:42 PM)Ryudo Wrote: In this screenshot you're using it though. That's why I mentioned it. (MTVU was also disabled there). Old screenshot then probably?

For SSE4, just go to Config>Plugion/BIOS Selector, then under GS choose GSdx32-SSE4 from the dropdown menu.

Thanks I changed it, those screenshots are from today, but I had a diffrent one selected than that. I am kinda new to EMULATING but so far this community is awsom Laugh! Thanks guys, I'll test it tomorrow cause its late here, Thanks you Smile
(04-10-2015, 10:08 PM)aviezz Wrote: This is basically everything in my log except other stuff thats not compared to that

Whatever this means...

Please provide the full emulog. The interesting lines are not included in your log.
(04-10-2015, 11:51 PM)willkuer Wrote: Whatever this means...

Please provide the full emulog. The interesting lines are not included in your log.

What I am trying to say is that the log is normal.
so, did you test the game with the new settings ? results ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-11-2015, 11:55 AM)ssakash Wrote: so, did you test the game with the new settings ? results ?

Soo at first glance it looked better, the GS seems to be higher but thats okay I guess? I get some graphical glitches and the graphics just looks worse though, but yet I havent met lag. Just a wierd spot in the intro of the game where for 2-3sec it speeds to 90fps -_- I didnt know it was even possible.

[Image: 0QamN95.jpg]

EDIT// As you may see the HEALTH BAR is glitched and the far distance graphics are PIXELATED so its hard to navigate

EDIT2// So the pixelation seems to get really bad when I move and that is hard to screenshot
[Image: 3PbPCrZ.jpg]
Use DX11(software mode) with extra rendering threads set to 3 and try again. (this method might probably resolve the graphical glitches).
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-11-2015, 12:36 PM)ssakash Wrote: Use DX11(software mode) with extra rendering threads set to 3 and try again. (this method might probably resolve the graphical glitches).

Not the best idea XD

[Image: x4Hbf7H.png]

EDIT: Okay I changed some settings \, everything is smooth but this area of the screen wont be "masked out" or what I can say, the graphics wont hide / go away.

[Image: EYwwm8D.jpg]

I came across this:
[Image: aX0Psny.png]

Should I change it to my GFX card?
yes, you should select your graphics card at the drop down list.
- Refraction