Question about Digimon World: Data Squad (NTSC-U)
So, I've gone searching the net for an answer to this, but found nothing so far.  My message boxes are smaller than the text is.  It's definitely an emulator issue, since I looked up video of gameplay and the message box covers the entire bottom of the screen on the actual console.

My question is...does PCSX2 have a fix for this, or is it just one of the costs of emulating over using an actual console?  I do have the game for console, but no PS2 I can play it on.

Also, I'm using 16:9 resolution and the pnach fix for widescreen.  It looked the same before and after.

Figured I'd edit and put a screen of how it should look as an attachment as well.

I have an AMD Radeon R7 200 Series graphic card, two AMD Athlon II X2 255 Processors, and I'm running Windows 7, Service Pack 1.

As far as I know, the only non-default setting I have is widescreen and having my graphics set to Direct 3D 11.

Using ISO, since I'm a newbie to PS2 emulation. Hope that's everything needed to lend a hand.

Every other game I've played on PCSX2 works fine. This is the only one with this specific issue.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Try rebooting the emulator completely without the widescreen patch. That might be your issue here.
Yep, that did it! Thanks.