Question about Final Fantasy X-2 (Non-Issue)
Just wondering, why there were no Blitzball wielding dressphere to represent Wakka? There's the agility swordsman (Tidus - Yuna), slow piercing heavy hitters (Kimahri/Auron - Paine), Rikku representing herself, Black/White Mage representing Yuna & Lulu.

So, what gives? Any ideas?
System:
Manufacturer: CyberPower Inc.
Rating: 5.9
Processor: AMD Phenom™ II X4 965 Processor 3.40 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
System type: 64-bit OS

Sponsored links

Wakka was represented somewhat by Shuyin using world champion during his Terror of Zanarkand overdrive
(08-19-2012, 04:48 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: Wakka was represented somewhat by Shuyin using world champion during his Terror of Zanarkand overdrive

Yeah I can see that, but Shuyin was more or less a warped representation of Seymore and Tidus mixed, one of Tidus' Overdrives is called Blitz Ace, which Shuyin does the exact same thing only the name of it is different, and World Champion is used only during that scene with Shuyin using that overdrive.

Even so, it's still a bit of a mystery that I just happened to think about. (ADD)

So, I tend to question things that either have or don't have an answer, such as "Why is the sky blue?" the common answer is: "the reflection of the sun off the ocean is reflected into the atmosphere". Yet I can turn that around and question it further and say it's because of the lack of oxygen at that altitude and I can support that theory just by exposing chemicals to oxygen and then that turns it blue.

So, it's more or less just me really really hyper. xD
System:
Manufacturer: CyberPower Inc.
Rating: 5.9
Processor: AMD Phenom™ II X4 965 Processor 3.40 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
System type: 64-bit OS