Question about God Of War
(12-20-2008, 11:01 PM)antipunt Wrote: welcome to the 'sonic unleashed' problem. It's buggy as heck, you can barely even see where you're doing with that game (in S.U.)

You're not missing anything, trust me. If you want a free-form Sonic game, play Sonic Adventure.

Wait for an update and hope it fixes the issue.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi

Sponsored links

well it's not as bad as it seems
at least not the entire game

buggy F8 snap Angry
[Image: gsdx20081220203244to6.th.jpg]
[Image: gsdx20081220211410ly2.th.jpg]
[Image: gsdx20081220211420bp1.th.jpg]
print screen works bestLaugh
[Image: kratosmc5.th.jpg]
[Image: kratos2rd2.th.jpg]
i have a problem with god of war.In the first fight vs serpent when i have to press circle i press and it dont work.

[Image: gsdx20081221042113jt3.png]
"You're not missing anything, trust me."

lol that bad? =P
3.0ghz E8400 Dual Core Processor
4 Gigs Corsair DDR2 RAM
(2x)8800GT SLI (dual cards)
Ninja
(12-21-2008, 08:40 AM)antipunt Wrote: "You're not missing anything, trust me."

lol that bad? =P

It's like 10% Sonic game mixed in with 90% crap.

The stages that are normal Sonic-style gameplay are pretty fun, and there are numerous times when it shifts to the old school 2D play type. But there aren't enough of them.
The night stages may as well be a completely different game with different characters. You move unbearably slow, and it's repetitive button-mashing fighting.

This may be acceptable (we all remember that fat abomination in Adventures) but the sorry excuse for a story and terribly dialog make it unbearable. I've seen flash games with a better story, and you'll find yourself sitting for extended lengths of time just listening to characters whine about nothing.

Yes this is massively off-topic, why do you ask?
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(12-21-2008, 05:37 AM)maChiN Wrote: i have a problem with god of war.In the first fight vs serpent when i have to press circle i press and it dont work.

[Image: gsdx20081221042113jt3.png]

same hereClosedeyes
i got some saves to get past that
(12-21-2008, 01:08 PM)Smasher4ya Wrote: same hereClosedeyes
put that saves here please,i really need it.
(12-21-2008, 06:10 PM)maChiN Wrote:
(12-21-2008, 01:08 PM)Smasher4ya Wrote: same hereClosedeyes
put that saves here please,i really need it.

i've got them from here http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/save/919864.html

i don't exactly how to make em work in PCSX2
lot's of bullshlt tutorials about it Cool and none 100% clear

(it would be very useful if someone makes a good tutorial about this)

i managed to make'em work by mistake using mymc or PS2 save builderBlink (dunno which one made it work)
"Yes this is massively off-topic, why do you ask?"

xP lol yea, I'm going to stop after this post; dun wanna hijack (not that I could..). But yes, I wasn't really asking lol. I was agreeing. I heard how stupid the "were-hog" was...or as Yatzhee put, "wolf hog or ... hedgewolf"
3.0ghz E8400 Dual Core Processor
4 Gigs Corsair DDR2 RAM
(2x)8800GT SLI (dual cards)
Ninja
Does someone can give me some tutorials how to run GoW?;/ The only thing i see on my monitor is main menu headless Kratos + some stripes. When i press "new game" his head goes up and then the Pcsx2 crash;/