Question about a visual bug
(05-20-2020, 02:18 PM)Bositman Wrote: Config->Video(GS)->Plugin settings. Does it go away if you set resolution to native on a hardware renderer?
Edit: here's the issue and a dirty solution
https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/2111
this helped solve the big problem thanks man ! other then a small bug i dont mind its playable now. thanks again!

Sponsored links

Hi

I keep seeing lights through walls from cars driving pasts or street lamps anyway i can stop this from happening?
Hi I downloaded PCSX2 couple of days ago & downloaded Godfather. I thought there is that graphic bug but I didn’t really care for it.

But now I have a weird bug when I try to buy a gun or a safe house. When I interact with the buy option it gives me the Left arrow ⬅️ for “DONE” & right ➡️ for “BUY” nothing happens when I press them or hold the arrows. 

The strange thing is that I already bought a safe house & some guns the beginning of the game. But now for some reason it locks me in that option menu as you can see in attached picture. 

NOTE: I can press start and quiet the game ,, but when I go back to the game I can’t do anything & can’t play the game. The game itself not frozen as I can hear the guy speaking to me & people walking by me. Only I’m locked when I interact with whenever I’m buying something.

Sorry for my bad English as I’m not English or American.

I need help plz.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-29-2021, 03:49 AM)Akf_7 Wrote: Hi I downloaded PCSX2 couple of days ago to play Godfather. Although there is that graphic bug but I didn’t really care for.

But now I have a weird bug when I try to buy a gun or a safe house. When I interact with the buy option it gives me the Left arrow ⬅️ for “DONE” & right ➡️ for “BUY” nothing happens when I press them or hold the arrows. 

The strange thing is that I already bought a safe house & some guns the beginning of the game with no problems. But now for some reason it locks me in that option menu as you can see in attached picture. 

NOTE: I can press start and quiet the game ,, but when I go back to the game I can’t do anything & can’t play the game. The game itself not frozen as I can hear the guy speaking to me & people walking by me. Only I’m locked when I interact with whenever I’m buying something.

Sorry for my bad English as I’m not English or American.

I need help plz.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go