Question about game lag.
Hi. I have been using pcsx2 1.4.0 for about 2 weeks now. Been working fine. I used the default settings when setting it up. Today I go to play a game and it has horrible slow motion lag. I don't understand this. I've changed nothing in the settings. I've searched online and tried several different combinations and nothing helps. It either gets slightly better or much worse. The games were working fine. I've playing Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, Ultraman Fighting Evolution 3, and King of Coliseum 2. Anyone know what I can do to get my games to working at full speed again.

I'm using A Dell Inspiron Laptop
Windows 10
Intel Core i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50 GHz
6.00 Gb Ram
64 Bit Operating System

Sponsored links

And it's the gameplay that is lagging. Not the menus.
The usual issues on laptops are either the power settings in windows aren't set to high performance or the CPU is overheating. Best to rule them out first.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

refractionThe usual issues on laptops are either the power settings in windows aren't set to high performance or the CPU is overheating. Best to rule them out first.

I've been using my laptop on battery for most the day. Was trying to run the emulator like that as well. When you mentioned the power I plugged it in and the emulator started working properly again. I didn't know that made a difference. But thanks for the reply.