Question about if i can somehow still play with PCSX2?
Actually, paypal is kind of like an internet debit card, except not really.
What you do is you link your paypal account to your bank account and transfer some money into it.
That money becomes internet money, which you can spend online to buy stuff.
The downside is that you can only spend it on sites that accept said currency, which is not really a downside since most online sites accept it.
The other real downside is that it's a one way conversion.
Money -> paypal but not paypal -> money
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!

Sponsored links

"Edited"

Hmmm the direct bank transfer thing that Imbapally was talking about interest me how does it work?
Hey chuckfan i tried to reply via PM but you disabled it x)

So here:

ChuckFan12345 Wrote:How this work?

Can you tell me how you do? I never really tried to buy anything on E-bay

I usually look what kind of payment options the seller accepts, its always specified on the Item page.

It's pretty easy now there are some sellers who d'ont accept anything else then credit cards or pay pal but many others accept up to 5 different payment methods and if you d'ont see it you can always send a message to the seller usually they will reply with all the details they can provide.

How does it work, first make sure the seller is trusted,
you make the purchase and choose bank transfer as payment method,
you will get the sellers bank account number and the sum you need to send him, if you have aby kind of PC-banking (that depends on your bank) service you can send the money to his bank account via that or you simply go to your bank and do a transfer on the sellers bank account, (the transfer can take 24h) after that the seller confirms your payment and sends you your purchase (3 to 4 work days depending on how far you reside)

Now my experience is in europe i d'ont know how it will work in canada but it should not be too different, i have ordered in the US in China, in Germany and in Japan via e-bay and always received what i purchased.
Check my profile for System Specs (Updated).

My Youtube Channel: Dedicated to Anime, Gaming and Emulation.