Question about save feature of PCSX2
why cant i use f1 to save on my pcsx2? when i was playing shadow hearts 2 i can use f1 to save and f3 to load but now im playing shadow hearts 3 but i cant seem to load what i save... there appears to be an error

the "send report" and "dont send report" whenever i try to load...

the only difference when i played SH2 and SH3 is that i used image in playing the SH2 while i play through the CD in SH3... is this really a factor?

how can i fix this problem?

Sponsored links

sounds like a corrupted savestate

load from memcard and try again
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Which CDVD plugin? It might have corruption issues that I might be able to look into.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
(01-29-2010, 04:43 PM)jesalvein Wrote: sounds like a corrupted savestate

load from memcard and try again

I just started playing the game... and i tried to use f1 to save my game and closed my game but when i opened the pcsx2 again and waited for the game to load upto the main screen of the game then pressed f3 to load my save game but the pcsx keeps on crashing... i doubled check what slot i saved my game but it still no use...

i tried it multiple times loading my game through the main screen and i save through f1 then i try using f3 but cant load and ill load my save progress again trying different slot but still no use...

(01-29-2010, 04:46 PM)Air Wrote: Which CDVD plugin? It might have corruption issues that I might be able to look into.

im using gigaherz's CDVD plugin 0.7.0 -> is this old?
hmmm... i tried different cdvdrom ... i dont know why but when i use them they cant seem to read the cd they act as if there was no CD inserted... i double checked the driver they were reading and it was on the right driver...

oh and i tried testing all the other cdvdrom and the pcsx2 said that there are no problems and it should run smoothly...

P.S.

another question does anyone know how can i convert a DVD to a .ISO format?
Save state corruption happens sometimes, try saving to another slot then load that same one and see if it happens again. Also make sure you use the same plugin for first and second controller in "config > configure".
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(01-29-2010, 05:58 PM)ZeroxKurohime Wrote: another question does anyone know how can i convert a DVD to a .ISO format?

http://www.imgburn.com/
(01-29-2010, 09:21 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Save state corruption happens sometimes, try saving to another slot then load that same one and see if it happens again. Also make sure you use the same plugin for first and second controller in "config > configure".

i tried it multiple times already saving the game on another slot and loading it actually i tried all slots... since its no use i just went on the game and continue with the story. then i went and tried again the save but still no use pcsx2 still crashes whenever i try to load sa state

as for the controller im using lillypad 0.9.9 and im using the same

(01-29-2010, 11:03 PM)rama Wrote:
(01-29-2010, 05:58 PM)ZeroxKurohime Wrote: another question does anyone know how can i convert a DVD to a .ISO format?

http://www.imgburn.com/

thanks! ill try to convert my DVD to .ISO format softcopy and try the savestate since thats the only difference when i played SH2 and SH3 and SH2 savestate is working...

P.S.

another difference when i was playing SH2 and SH3 is im using a gamepad now last time i didnt have any Smile
i dont think gamepad has anything to do with it...
also u can try magicISO to convert your files to iso Wink
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
that happen to me when I run the game from disc.

Converting it to ISO can solve this.