Question about save state in PCSX2 0.9.7
I just playing FFXII IZJS then I press F1 so I can save it so that I can have many quickening chain but when I press F1 again it said "out of memory, trying to allocate 45088768 bytes." My question is what does this mean? Because in PCSX2 0.9.6 even how many F1 you press, no message like this appears.

Sponsored links

This has been fixed in later SVN versions. A quick fix for you is to close PCSX2, then load state again and start saving again. To reach that you have to do like 200 save states without restarting anyway...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-29-2010, 10:21 AM)Bositman Wrote: This has been fixed in later SVN versions. A quick fix for you is to close PCSX2, then load state again and start saving again. To reach that you have to do like 200 save states without restarting anyway...
What you mean later SVN version? The PCSX2 0.9.6?
No, I mean in builds newer than beta 0.9.7.
I don't get it what if I get the message again after I savestate what should I do?
The new beta we released 2 days ago has it fixed, so save on a memory card, switch to it and load from the same memory card with the new build that has it fixed
(10-07-2010, 08:36 AM)Bositman Wrote: The new beta we released 2 days ago has it fixed, so save on a memory card, switch to it and load from the same memory card with the new build that has it fixed
Where is the link of the new beta?
Use 10 seconds from your life and look around this forum or the PCSX2 site.
Sorry found it now. Thx.