Question about the new version of PCSX2
if it helps. i got 20 fps. and 100% EE and 12% gs.. i also got this blinking and some other wierd thing on the image on cutscenes. ingame i just get massive fps drop.

Sponsored links

you can see the crc in the log, misc -> show console

look for "game crc"
Intel 486 DX33 33Mhz
8MB EDO Ram
S3 Graphics Trio64V+
Windows 95
Running MGS3 Snake Eater fully playable @ 0.05 fps
cdrom0:\SLUS_214.19;1) Game CRC = 0x44A5FA15, EntryPoint = 0x00100000

this is what i found.
It would be in the console log when you load the game.

Start the game, then check the log.
Look for the SLES or SLUS followed by some numbers. The CRC is right there, too.

The fix is for graphics, but play speed will be largely dictated by your system specs.
my play speed on other games is good. just as it would be on ps2. so i think its wierd that it drop so much on this game
Experiences can vary greatly between different games with PCSX2.

What are your specs? It's just worth mentioning, ya know? Smile
2gb ram
intel core 2 duo CPU @ 2.93 2.94 GHz
32 bit win 7
Gforce 9800
1267mb memory

the memory is what it says on dxdiag
if i use native. i lose the wierd image. but i still get blur. and graphik problems
overclock that beast

you can never have enough cpu-power for pcsx2
Intel 486 DX33 33Mhz
8MB EDO Ram
S3 Graphics Trio64V+
Windows 95
Running MGS3 Snake Eater fully playable @ 0.05 fps
The 1267mb is total allocated v-ram.
What's allocated is slower, and kinda doesn't matter.
But your 9800 probably has a full 512mb or 1024mb of dedicated v-ram, and that's quite alright. Smile

You should know, however, that a 2.93Ghz Core 2 Duo is going to see some limits with some games. While it's more than enough for some without Speedhacks, others will still prove too much even with every hack or trick you can muster.

In short; Dirge of Cerberus was always on the slow side with my 2.8Ghz Core 2 Duo. Been a while since I last tried it, but I'd say you'd need more processing power for this game to run well.
ahh ok if it will run slow. i just give up trying to fix the graphik problems then, and just be ok with my other games. but i guesse ffx and ffx 2 wont work aswell