Question about the new version of PCSX2
Is the DoC ok now with the new version of PCSX2?

Sponsored links

What is the DoC?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
my guess is he's talking about FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code
(06-20-2011, 07:53 AM)cottonvibes Wrote: my guess is he's talking about FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus
Yup! That what it is.
With my specs and speedhack turned on the fps is around 25 to 32 and there's still some graphical error. So no
i'm sorry for my bad english.

Model: Acer Aspire 4736G
CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo processor T6600 @ 2.2GHz
GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® G 105M • 512MB DDR2 VRAM
RAM: 4GB DDR3
HDD: 500GB WDC
Ah, i've been trying to do a CRC hackfix for it but the only hacks I found that work could be bad for other games so it's probably not gonna happen for a bit.

You can try this GSdx build I made, has some hacks for FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus that should clean the graphics a bit (only works in scaling and custom resolutions, still broken in "Native") but just remember it may break other games and there's no support if you use it.

Attached Files
.rar   GSdx-r4734m-FF7_DoC.rar (Size: 762,28 KB / Downloads: 7.690)
(06-20-2011, 03:40 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Ah, i've been trying to do a CRC hackfix for it but the only hacks I found that work could be bad for other games so it's probably not gonna happen for a bit.

You can try this GSdx build I made, has some hacks for FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus that should clean the graphics a bit (only works in scaling and custom resolutions, still broken in "Native") but just remember it may break other games and there's no support if you use it.
Is this GSdx a video plug-in?
Yes it is (although a 20 second search could give you that answer too)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
First time posting here, thanks for the new release, great job & keep up the good work! Smile
Since mine is also a question related to the new version of PCSX2, I thought I might as well ask it here instead of creating another thread.

Whenever I change any of my settings, I get the following:

[wx] can't commit changes to file 'C:\Users\Klari\Documents\PCSX2\inis\PCSX2_ui.ini' (error 5: access is denied.)
[wx] Failed to update user configuration file.

Unfortunately this is a read-only folder...

So my question is: how do I change the location of the inis folder? I can't find the option in the wizard anymore, though I could change all the other folders without problem. I've read the FAQ and I know this is a common problem among 64 bit Win7 users, but running the pcsx2-r4600.exe as administrator did not help me at all.

Thanks in advance for the help. Smile
Better open a new thread next time... this is a different topic.

Try uninstalling your current PCSX2 0.9.8 and then use the binary package and unpack it to a place without restrictions, like "C:\PCSX2" and just run it from there:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...ows-Binary