Question about varying performances
Glad to hear everything worked out as planned Smile. I tried to get W7 but the servers shut down; no more betas. I forgot to mention, but with dx10 it prefers fullscreen rather than window mode. I notice a good 10-15 fps difference from my end. Unfortunetly, I have no knowledge of the .hack games to help you out there or I would Sad. Xenosaga behaves the exact same way with me as it does for Bositman; I have that same processor at 3.6GHZ though >.>, it gets me 60 FPS most of the time, but there are slowdowns. Either way, congrats and have fun!

Sponsored links

(02-09-2009, 07:46 PM)Bositman Wrote: Uh I got 2 gb of ram and vista properly configured takes 700mb. So with PCSX2 running,I still got 1 gb sitting around doing nothing Tongue
If you're so afraid of using it,dual boot that's what I've done anyway.Although I ended up using Vista more than XP in the end hehe

[Image: vistagamehj9.jpg]
[Image: w466.png]
Thats what i call well configured Vista. But its not really legal according to the licence - its been configured before setup by russian skilled rippers and called "game edition" )
lol 300 MB for vista... It's stripped down to maybe 3 services turning off everything that helps speed up vista in the process >.>. That may have mattered in Windows 98 but things are different now.. couldn't help but comment Smile
Hi Darkt:

Yeah, it's true. I haven't mentioned it before but I does seem to work quite better in full screen than in windows mode.

And Xenosaga is definitely playable. And I got a tell you since there is basically no speed loss I love playing it in 1680 by 1050 res.

too bad about dot hack games. I'll just wait a bit more. See if next betas get it fixed.

On another Note my FFX has started to show some weird behaviour with the FMVs. They run great but are now full of what I can only call black boxes (black rectagle like bricks...)

Since it didn't do that before I was wondering if anyone got the same problem and might know what option might be causing this to fail?

Thanks
Hello

Me again with Xenosaga problems. I'm back to using good old Windows XP (After all W7 is just a beta). And I wante to try again the Xenosaga game, and is not really that I runs slows (it's acceptable) but the fact that both the ZeroGS and GSDX plugins have the same graphic glitch that I can see the heads through the heads that the eyes of Shion are kind of in the middle of nothing. As if the textures aren't filled in?

Anyone got any clues for this? Thanks
Probably VU-skip causing that.It shows fine here.Also if you can compile the latest SVN,the new speedhack boosts this game about 100% up Wink
If you can't just wait for the next beta release
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I'm in no rush I'm using the latest Beta now. I can wait.

About the VU Skip, I don't think I have it activated (it's supposed to be the faster frameskip right?) I don't use any frame skip at all. Only the Limit option.

Besides .hack Infection is running and perfectly No slowdowns of any kind so far!!

What else could be casuing the garbage? i could put up a screenshot if you like?