Questions
Is dragonball 3 budokai compatible? It runs slow on the emulator. Also AVX plugins are not detected.

Here are my specs:

Windows 8 professional
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU 2.40 GHz
4 GB memory RAM
CPU: Mobile Intel ®45 Express Chipset Family
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 610

Sponsored links

It is
But you will need a decent machine to make it run.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-23-2013, 05:09 PM)eposey Wrote: Is dragonball 3 budokai compatible? It runs slow on the emulator. Also AVX plugins are not detected.

Here are my specs:

Windows 8 professional
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU 2.40 GHz
4 GB memory RAM
CPU: Mobile Intel ®45 Express Chipset Family
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 610

Yes it should work.My pc has 2 gb ram and has a litte-bit graphics card which doesnt run Prince of Persia : warrior within.But i ran smoothly at 30 -35 fps while fighting and 55-60fps on normal.So it should work good on yours.I use pcsx2 0.9.8 and i made really a lot of changes in configurations to play this.So keep configurating as much as you can until it works.I made a post which is still not replyed correctly which is about god of war 1.So sorry that i cannot tell you about the configurations of budokai 3 as i am playing and figuring out my irritating analog problem.But i will post the requirements today or tomorrow only if your post remains in latest forum threads as i dont know how to go into all posts.I dont know how to go even into my own post!!! Sorry.
Ok now i understand that it is compatible. But i still need need to know why the Gsdx AVX plugin is not being detected
because your CPU doesn't support it.
and BTW, your GPU is unsupported and you probably won't get anything because of this
if you want more speed on dbz bt3 install windows xp

its the only ps2 game that run fast on it

and enable 8 bit texture it may inrease some speed
Smile,Listen,Agree

And then do whatever you wanted to do anyway...

(sorry for my bad english, i am french Cool )
Yes, use xp sp2 its still better then 7 in some reason..
(06-25-2013, 05:31 PM)salamandar Wrote: if you want more speed on dbz bt3 install windows xp

its the only ps2 game that run fast on it

and enable 8 bit texture it may inrease some speed

that means he has a windows XP CD, then...

maybe just use dx9 in gsdx settings
so the ps2 emulator run slow on windows 8 why & how?
(06-28-2013, 03:06 AM)eposey Wrote: so the ps2 emulator run slow on windows 8 why & how?

It doesn't. PCSX2 runs great on windows 8, the person recommending Win XP would be best to be ignored... He was recommending you use windows XP to make use of DirectX 9, which is fully usable in Windows 8. A rare few games have better performance in DX9 than DX11.

Unfortunately when it comes down to it though, your CPU/GPU combo is on the way low end of the PCSX2 requirements. Most games simply will not run full speed on your machine. This is going to be one of them.
[Image: 2748844.png]