Questions about bugs and updates
Hello everybody !

I'm a french guy, my english is not well developed so sorry for future mistakes.

I have just two questions : I use the version 1.3.1-20151019153735 to PCSX2 and I wanted to know if it was the last version of the software because when I play PS2 games, sometimes there are bugs, the game slows and he makes a strange sound, like a sizzle. I don't know if it's a normal thing.

So if I haven't the lastest version, my second question is how to do an update ? I did not see anything about that on the site.

Thanks for your futures responses, have a nice day and continue to develop this !  Smile

Gharkos.

Sponsored links

i suggest you visit the downloads section of www.pcsx2.net
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-30-2016, 04:35 PM)jesalvein Wrote: i suggest you visit the downloads section of www.pcsx2.net
If I understand it's the last patch ? But I do not see any download link for an update
just save your memcards, and reinstall pcsx2. it'll work easily this way.
OK, thanks, I test that and I think I'll write the result on this page.
Thanks guy Smile
I downloaded the latest version, but during installation he asked a BIOS, and I do not know what it is ?
Some piece of software you need to extract from your ps2 console.
Please read the stickies
(10-30-2016, 06:13 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Some piece of software you need to extract from your ps2 console.
Please read the stickies

And if I haven't a PS2 console ? I excepted to find a site for download the BIOS of the games..
then there's no way you can use pcsx2.
sorry for you