Questions regarding the Ace Combat games..
(01-25-2014, 10:36 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: You realize the compatibility list on the site is pulled from these forums, right?

I just thought it might not have been updated in a while. I might give Zero a shot because of refraction's link.

Also, this is the serial number you asked for according to the top of the console: SLUS-20851. I'll try overclocking after I'm done eating lunch. Tongue

Thank you guys.

Sponsored links

(01-25-2014, 10:32 PM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: Yes....,but someone failed in the site....Ace Combat Zero - The Belkan War SLUS21346,look in the site,not click here,many persons sometime not click in the settings,only look for the GREEN,or others colors.

The site says ingame too, alpine racers underneath it is menus.. i suggest you straighten your monitor xD
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-25-2014, 10:56 PM)refraction Wrote: The site says ingame too, alpine racers underneath it is menus.. i suggest you straighten your monitor xD

Apparantly I can't overclock my CPU. Since I bought pre-built years ago before I knew anything about computers, my BIOS is probably locked thanks to my motherboard (Gateway TBGM01). Should I go into flashing and unlocking? I really have no experience when it comes to Overclock and flashing, or anything that really has to do with messing with the BIOS, so I'm not sure if it's worth the risk.
Not worth it. Most prebuild systems use cheap motherboards.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Not(only a english error of me),I confuded In menu with In game.(anyway is not playable)
But the reports of general plot say Playable,but Bositman identify a broken error in a part of the game,maybe its playable,but the protocol impedes a update.
Hmm. I might just get a new CPU if possible. The 920 isn't exactly new anymore. Although I'm not sure if I can.. Again, cause of the motherboard.

Edit: Checked motherboard and CPU compatibility. Guess I need a new motherboard as well.
yes the 920 was an "enthusiast" chip, if you have space in your case, i'd get a decent motherboard from somewhere. I have the ASUS P6T Deluxe V2, it's served me well for the last 5 years Tongue

(01-26-2014, 02:24 AM)refraction Wrote: yes the 920 was an "enthusiast" chip, if you have space in your case, i'd get a decent motherboard from somewhere. I have the ASUS P6T Deluxe V2, it's served me well for the last 5 years Tongue

Oh I figure I have more than enough space in my case. I have an NZXT Phantom that I got when I upgraded from my GeForce GTX 285 to GTX 580. Love this thing, beautiful case.

I've been on the thought of upgrading the CPU for a while now. Might jump to the i7 4770k. Did some research on motherboards and apparently the Gigabyte D3H pairs well with it, although the stock CPU fan for the 4770k isn't getting any good reviews for Overclocking, so I might have to get a separate one for it. Oh well.
Get a 4670k instead. For a cooler use an Hyper 212 evo. The cooler should easily fit into that Phantom. I have the smaller Phantom 410 and it has a lot of room inside.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
agreed with Nobbs66, an i7 for gaming is a complete waste of money. (i know i sound hypocritical, but i had more money than sense at the time Tongue2)