Quick Nocturne Question (regarding quality)
Hello, I recently started fiddling around with pcsx2. My question is, is anyone using the iso version of Nocturne? I seem to be only able to find a .mdf version. The reason I ask this is because when I am running through the opening video (after selecting best filter to get rid of jumps and lines and stuff) it seems like the actual quality is really low (of the characters). I am not sure what is causing this. Does it just always run like this no matter what? or is it because I am not using an iso version?

Thanks for your time.

Sponsored links

Did you download that .MDF?
AMD Phenom II 940 @ 3.6GHZ, 4GB PC8500 @ 1100MHZ, 4870x2 @ Stock.
(05-26-2009, 05:40 PM)Sythedragon Wrote: Did you download that .MDF?

Yes but only because I fail at creating iso's from the discs that I own. Otherwise I would not have.
Piracy isn't supported. But you can redeem yourself!

Get ImgBurn, it's a free piece of software that does pretty much anything you want concerning ISO's. Some people prefer other software, but it really doesn't matter and you can't beat free.

This guide goes over how to create an ISO from a physical disc. It's short and easy, you pretty much make sure it's pointing at the right drive, enter a filename, and hit a button.

I've never had a problem making ISO's of PS2 games this way, should work with anything.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(05-26-2009, 07:30 PM)echosierra Wrote: Piracy isn't supported. But you can redeem yourself!

Get ImgBurn, it's a free piece of software that does pretty much anything you want concerning ISO's. Some people prefer other software, but it really doesn't matter and you can't beat free.

This guide goes over how to create an ISO from a physical disc. It's short and easy, you pretty much make sure it's pointing at the right drive, enter a filename, and hit a button.

I've never had a problem making ISO's of PS2 games this way, should work with anything.

Alright, Awesome! I do now have a .iso from my disc, though it still runs the same so it must just be how the opening video runs on pcsx2, I do now know how to make iso's from my discs. Thanks!