Quick Question
I might be in the wrong section for this, but I do not think it is really a "bug" per se. I recently updated PCSX2 and forgot to make the official save for the game first, is there a way I can get this even tho I have upgraded? It is not in the trash can and the normal folder is empty, am I just SOL? Thank you for your time in this matter Smile

Sponsored links

check for another pcsx2 folder on your PC, if it exists you simply need to move the card to its new location
Forgot to make an official save? IE You only used save states? If so, just redownload the older version, load the save state, create a memory card save, then use the newest version.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(04-13-2011, 04:32 AM)Koji Wrote: Forgot to make an official save? IE You only used save states? If so, just redownload the older version, load the save state, create a memory card save, then use the newest version.

I would love to do this but I use Ubuntu and I only know how to compile the newest version from my packet managers Sad Thank you for the assistance though, I guess it will just serve as a lesson for the future.
Just check out an older version of the code. I'm afraid I don't know how exactly in Ubuntu, but I find it very hard to believe there isn't a way to do so on Ubuntu since I've been doing it on windows with TurtleSVN for ages.
since this topic name maths with what i going to do here, i will ask my quick question.
does somewhere on this forum exists a thread where i can post game CRCs that would be nice to add in gsdx?
You could create a new thread, or you could simply send a PM to Shadowlady since she seems to be the one who mostly adds them.
thanks for the info. i will send her a PM