Quick Question
(01-30-2013, 08:26 PM)WarWeeny Wrote: i haz a clean pc so it is supah fast!

thats not how hardware works lol

WarWeeny, you have been on your best behaviour lately since coming back from your ban.

But posts like this, where you make an exaggerated interpretation of someone's post and then knock it down, is the exact type of crap that's going to get you booted off again. Rolleyes

Sponsored links

(01-31-2013, 01:37 AM)vince21 Wrote: WarWeeny, you have been on your best behaviour lately since coming back from your ban.

But posts like this, where you make an exaggerated interpretation of someone's post and then knock it down, is the exact type of crap that's going to get you booted off again. Rolleyes

im just saying what he is saying, nothing more lol
Second time now that my PC crashed after closing the program. No error messages.
if your PC is crashing, you likely have a hardware issue or an issue with windows itself or drivers.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-30-2013, 08:16 PM)devina40 Wrote: Uh, no, I get 60fps. Don't be so quick to judge. A lot of it comes down to how well you maintain your PC.

the post HOW you do, cause I have a GT430 with an i3 and I CAN'T get 60fps on 1080p but I can pull 60 fps out of a low-end CPU on native..
There's so many factors, and I don't exactly feel like writing a long guide right now - not in the mood. All PCs are different, and the GPU has isn't the only thing that determines fps. As I said before, it also depends on the game. FFX, Resident Evil Outbreak and Persona 3 are easy on the emu. It's not like I'm getting 60fps on God Hand at 1080p.

For starters, msconfig, driver updates, game booster, defragging, recommended speedhacks.
(01-31-2013, 06:17 PM)devina40 Wrote: For starters, msconfig, driver updates, game booster, defragging, recommended speedhacks.

the only thing that actually works is probably the recommended speedhacks.

defragging, gamebooster etc etc do more bad than good.
defragging doesnt benefit for speed at all, updates can slowdown the computer even more. the only msconfig that is usefull is startup programs but even then, if you dont install crap you wont be needing to do that too.

easy to emulate games still require a decent card to run at 2x native (9800gt and up necesary for light 3d games) and to run fullspeed all the time.

so most things you say are incorrect and that is why you wont be taken serious by me and other people. (not that you should care but just saying.)
Wow, get off your high horse pedestal. Seriously.

Regardless, defragging is still healthy for your PC, Game Booster turns off unnecessary services and GPU driver updates have been proven to help increase speed.
(01-31-2013, 06:36 PM)devina40 Wrote: 1 Wow, get off your high horse pedestal. Seriously.
2 defragging is still healthy for your PC
3 Game Booster turns off unnecessary services
4 GPU driver updates have been proven to help increase speed.

1: the truth is hard, i know.
2: because....? i never defragged my hdd and my pc is just as fast as it was when i got it.
3: then dont install unnecessary stuff on your pc
4: only when it is first released the gpu perfomance MAY increase with newer drivers and even then it wont increase the speed of pcsx2, because gpu drivers dont do that (not really in the scedule of nvidia or amd to optimize for pcsx2 now is it?)

your argument invalid

now back on topic...as far there is a topic to be had >.>
(01-31-2013, 06:57 PM)WarWeeny Wrote: 2: because....? i never defragged my hdd and my pc is just as fast as it was when i got it.

On a mechanical hard drive, defragging your computer can reduce wear on the head as it has to move less (in theory), also if it is heavily fragmented, it can cause the system run load things slower due to the head seek latancy. They are the 2 reasons to defrag. If you are running windows vista or higher, unless you have disabled it, windows automatically defrags while your computer is idle.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]