Quick Save/ Quick Load in PCSX2 0.9.7
Anyone knows how to Quick Save/ Quick Load in PCSX2 0.9.7 ? It seems that F1 and F3 don't work anymore. I saw the save/load slot implementation but it's kinda difficult to switch between windows to save.

Sponsored links

you maybe have done something wrong cause f1 and f3 work just fine in saving/loading
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Maybe you think they are not working because there is no pause any more while saving.
Or maybe you have some kind of restriction(run as admin/disable dep)and the save can't be created.
It should work as soon as the GS window is active, it should also show in the console when you press the keys, does pressing F4 or Tab keys do anything?

What settings?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Sorry, it was my fault! I was trying to import some states from v.0.9.6 and of course they were not working. It's a little bit awkward to save and not freeze for a second Smile
I found that sometimes in version 0.9.7 the quick save gets corrupted somehow and when trying to quick load crashes the emulator (happened only 1 time tho), thing that wouldn't happen in 0.9.6.
Anyway, good thing that in the new version of PCSX2 crashes in God Of War 2 are no more and i can finish the game without a problem.
(06-03-2010, 01:56 PM)satangel Wrote: I found that sometimes in version 0.9.7 the quick save gets corrupted somehow and when trying to quick load crashes the emulator (happened only 1 time tho), thing that wouldn't happen in 0.9.6.

I got that a few times but only when trying to load too fast, do you get those when loading them too fast or is it different?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
for me the crash happens when i press f1 then f3 after 1.5 seconds.in the console if you press f1 something like "saving *zip*.*" would appear then after that "successfully saved without error " would appear..if you press f3 between those two instances it sometimes crashes.AHAHHA
[Image: 14400006.gif]

Blink hey am i under surveillance?
Okay,Whenever I try to Quick Save/Load it gives me an error saying:
"Out of memory,trying to allocate xxxxxxxxxxxxx bytes."
Any ideas?
It's a bug in the released build, just try not to abuse states by loading like 50 times or more in a session. If you need to keep loading, restart the emulator at some point OR get a newer SVN version of PCSX2 where the memory leak got fixed
[Image: newsig.jpg]