Quick rundown.
I will be working. But DC2 is written in not so good way, as DC1 was, it contain a lot of stuff, that slow down whole system.

Sponsored links

Akira420 Wrote:I was hoping that at least Dark Cloud 2 will be working

I don't know what speed you'll get but I get 15-40 without hacks/frame skipping on this game
Hmmm, Okay then. Whats left i Tales of the abyss , Yakuza 2, FF12, and Xenosaga.
(05-04-2009, 09:02 AM)Akira420 Wrote: Hmmm, Okay then. Whats left i Tales of the abyss , Yakuza 2, FF12, and Xenosaga.

Tales of the Abyss - 20-60
Xenosaga(3) - Exremly slow(0,5-2)ingame but in menus up to 90
FF12 - didn't try it.
How are you managing to play on a Pentium 4? And I'll just have to now test shadow hearts and Yakuza 2 on my own. But will it make a difference if I return this laptop and just see about getting a 2.5ghz later on?
Akira420 Wrote:How are you managing to play on a Pentium 4?

Because you think this speeds is unplayable slow or?

I've played KH1 on 0.9.2 at 15fps max(average 10)and cleared 5 world and the game time(ruining that slow was 6 hours).

Some games are even easier if they are slower(when I was playing KH1 I had problems with my laser on my PS2,after I fix it and start playing KH1 on my PS2,at first it was kinda hard because I get used to the slow speed of pcsx2 0.9.2)
Lol, well thats your style and thats fine. But I like my games fast and challenging. ; D
(05-04-2009, 08:48 PM)Akira420 Wrote: Lol, well thats your style and thats fine. But I like my games fast and challenging. ; D

It's not like I don't want to play them at full speed but low speed doesn't bothers me.

I like to play at full speed on my PS2 on Tales of the Abyss and fight some boss that requires quick actions(I play the game at higher difficulty)
Lol my ps2 slim is broke. ; D And I'm having real fun, U haven't tested FF12 thou, kinda reluctant
FFXII runs fairly easily, too. It's also more dependent on your graphics card. Yours isn't the greatest, obviously, but it should work fine enough for FFXII with the proper plugin settings.

Basically the best way to see if the games work is to just try them Tongue
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.