Quick rundown.
I finally got the laptop I wanted, its not a dell or a 2.5ghz but its close. Here are its specs.

Intel Core 2 Duo T8300 2.4Ghz
NVIDIA® 8600M-GT 512MB
4GB DDR2
320GB SATA HD
Windows Vista home premium

Well its 100 mhz shy of 2.5ghz, but I need to know if it will play these games, and what settings do I need to put on pcsx2 to play them, or if they would play at all. Well here are the games I own that I wanna play.

Kingdom hearts
Kingdom Hears Com
Kingdom hearts 2
Persona 3-4
FFX
FFXII
Yakuza 2
Rouge Galazy
Star ocean 3
Dark Cloud 2
Tales of the Abyss
Xenosaga 1
Disega 2

And thats it. ; D

Sponsored links

well kingdom hearts 1/recom/2 would play fullspeed on your laptop with almost all the speed hacks set (for recom the EE Cycle Rate has to be at Default, for kh1 don't set the VU Cycle Steal to MAX Wink)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(05-04-2009, 04:24 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: well kingdom hearts 1/recom/2 would play fullspeed on your laptop with almost all the speed hacks set (for recom the EE Cycle Rate has to be at Default, for kh1 don't set the VU Cycle Steal to MAX Wink)

Sweet thanks a lot. ; D Thats three down.
(05-04-2009, 04:28 AM)Akira420 Wrote:
(05-04-2009, 04:24 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: well kingdom hearts 1/recom/2 would play fullspeed on your laptop with almost all the speed hacks set (for recom the EE Cycle Rate has to be at Default, for kh1 don't set the VU Cycle Steal to MAX Wink)

Sweet thanks a lot. ; D Thats three down.
oh forgot to add this Tongue, during the cutscenes in kh1 that have the sun it'll be slow but after that it'll be okay (even in those parts that the camera doesn't look at the sun Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit

Oh, just in kh 1 though? I think i can deal with that. So you have any info on those other games and if they'll work on my rig?
yea i don't know about the others (since i don't have them Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit

FFX will most likely be fine that can easily be ran nowadays.
(05-04-2009, 05:04 AM)Eric1987 Wrote: FFX will most likely be fine that can easily be ran nowadays.

I'm really curious about those other games too, I might get shadow hearts three if it works on my rig.
SO3 will be slow. It is slow at almost every computer. Disgaea will be perfect (even with no speedhacks), Rogue Galaxy -- normal. Dark Cloud 2 is slow at PS2, so it will be slow to (like Harvest Moon -- slow, but nothing can be done). P3 give you little troubles in crowded areas (it's non-battle, so you could live with it). P4 have a bigger requirements, so it could lag often, but if you lucky it's be on non-battle screens. For P3 and P4 VU stealing is highly recommended.
(05-04-2009, 06:34 AM)Zeydlitz Wrote: SO3 will be slow. It is slow at almost every computer. Disgaea will be perfect (even with no speedhacks), Rogue Galaxy -- normal. Dark Cloud 2 is slow at PS2, so it will be slow to (like Harvest Moon -- slow, but nothing can be done). P3 give you little troubles in crowded areas (it's non-battle, so you could live with it). P4 have a bigger requirements, so it could lag often, but if you lucky it's be on non-battle screens. For P3 and P4 VU stealing is highly recommended.

I was hoping that at least Dark Cloud 2 will be working.