Quickening PCSX2
Where do I find one with a faster cpu and gpu. I only have 250 dollars and my mom will never let me cash my savings bond. I can't get a job either until I am old enough to fit the requirements.

Sponsored links

arquliz:
I know what you mean, I'm just exaggerating to make it very clear that PCSX2 is NOT for cheap laptops.

VoldemortRocks:
PCSX2 is NOT for cheap laptops, sorry.
We're always working on it, and in a few years $500 laptops will probably be fast enough.
I can't even find any computers with 3 Ghz of cpu speed. Just where would you find such powerful laptops. I will be able to buy one eventually, but I have no clue where to get one. Companies like Cyberpower Pc are too expensive even though they are amazing.
I have 45-50 average on KH/KH2 with a 2.2dual core and an 8600GT (at native) the PC I own cost me $700 (+$60 for gpu, bought later on)
Is there a website or link I can look at to find a good laptop? Since I can't produce great speeds on PCSX2, I'll have to find another laptop. No companies out there (at least what I can find) give a fast enough CPU and powerful enough GPU to give good results. Where are you finding these laptops? I have no room for a desktop so a laptop is necessary.
truly, pcsx2 isn't made for laptops, basically.
I think alienware can do those knids of laptops, but it won't be cheap at all.
The best solution remains your own PS2 until you can buy a decent desktop.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I know that and I am going to but I cannot get a desktop. Only a laptop. I am pretty sure that some laptops can perform pcsx2 so I will keep looking. I'll check alienware just in case.
Even if you find a laptop that fits in your budget and may play your games halfway decently...chances are that the game still looks as bad as on the PS2+regular TV and you also get a ton of compability problems...Of course there are laptops that may run PCSX2 halfway well (halfway because even most PCs will struggle) but their price, portability etc will be beyond good and evil.
Intel i5 3450
AsRock B75-Pro3-M
Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC
8GB DDR3-1333 RAM
Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB
Seagate 7200.14 1TB x2
Enermax Triathlor 450W PSU
what about this laptop?
http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/notebooks...=19&~ck=mn
There are some better ones on the same site but they are too much money.
Are you really considering a laptop with a *starting price* of $1,799.00 just because a desktop is ..eh.. to big?
Anyway, that laptop would indeed work. You'll have to pick an edition with a high clocking core i7 cpu, so you're at around $2500 at least Tongue2

Laptops just aren't suited well for high performance, so you pay a huge premium for anything fast enough to run PCSX2 comfortably.
A desktop that's powerful enough would cost around $600 to $800, all accessories included.