Quickload issue
Hi,

First of all congratulations for this great emulator, does wonders! Smile

So I'm having this issue, whenever I press F3 to quick load I'm not able to play, I have to left click with my mouse (to select the window) in order for it to work, it's like when I press F3 the emulator window is deselected.

Im using 1.3.0 PCSX2.

thanks in advance

EDIT:
For instance, after opening PCSX2 I press F3 and then have to left click the mouse otherwise I cant play. pressing F1 also does that... :c

Sponsored links

I think you have to load the game first...
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(01-07-2015, 04:20 AM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: I think you have to load the game first...

lol, it's an odd problem, I didn't have it with PCSX2 1.2.1, I'll be more specific, after I open PCSX2 and enter the game via the Boot CDVD (fast) option I press F3 and the game loads to where I was (in fullscreen), I then start pressing up and down the menus of the game itself but nothing happens. This also happens when I'm playing and press F1 to save, the game saves and continues but the keyboard stops working till I left click on it...

I'm sure it's a rather straightforward thing to do but I can't seem to find the solution...

Some help, please?

thanks
Quote: I didn't have it with PCSX2 1.2.1
Then what version of PCSX2 are you using?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
That sounds like an interesting bug.

Which OS are you using?

We'd appreciate if you could try recent (or not so recent) builds and point out the very first version at which it started happening. (you could start, for instance, with a build from August, if it has the bug, try a build from June and if it doesn't have the bug then try a build from October - and so on - narrow it down until you find exactly the first build with this bug).

You can find older windows builds here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php?m=fulllist
(01-07-2015, 02:54 PM)avih Wrote: That sounds like an interesting bug.

Which OS are you using?

We'd appreciate if you could try recent (or not so recent) builds and point out the very first version at which it started happening. (you could start, for instance, with a build from August, if it has the bug, try a build from June and if it doesn't have the bug then try a build from October - and so on - narrow it down until you find exactly the first build with this bug).

You can find older windows builds here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php?m=fulllist

Hi,

So I've been fiddling around with Lillypad svn (r5822) 0.11.0 and managed to fix the issue. I basically changed the keyboard API to DirectInput, deactivated all the "Game Device APIs" and also changed the "Mouse API" to DirectInput. "Start without mouse focus" is also ticked.

So it's running perfect now or almost, is it possible to make the mouse cursor to appear when I'm playing?

PS
I'm using PCSX2 1.3.0 with 2.30 europe bios on Windows 8.1 pro.

Thanks
(01-07-2015, 03:44 PM)artniS Wrote: So it's running perfect now or almost, is it possible to make the mouse cursor to appear when I'm playing?

It hides automatically when you don't touch the mouse for few seconds and the mouse pointer is over the game window, and it shows when you move the mouse or put it outside the game window.

I don't think this is configurable and I also don't think we should add a feature to always show the mouse pointer.

If you still think something got broken, then please follow my earlier suggestion and let us know which was the first version which got broken.
(01-07-2015, 02:54 PM)avih Wrote: That sounds like an interesting bug.

Which OS are you using?

Sounds to me like the old issue where the you wouldn't have the window selected when you pressed any of the hotkeys. I know you fixed it a while back, but that was still a few months after the 1.3.0 builds were released
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I think the real issue is the Lilypad. He configured wrong, I guess.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(01-07-2015, 05:03 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: I think the real issue is the Lilypad. He configured wrong, I guess.

I downloaded from a guy on youtube, I think the Lillypad was already preconfigured by him, a default lillypad plugin wouldnt have this problem i reckon.

The issue is basically what Nobs66 was saying, anyway all sorted now.

Thanks alot for the help and promptness.