Quite simply, are my specs good enough?
(10-05-2014, 03:02 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Better, but still too weak for mgs2...

well it has a turbo boost upto 3.7 ghz and a decent graphics card it could probably get 40+ fps..........which is a playable frame rate.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(10-06-2014, 06:08 AM)s.sakash Wrote: well it has a turbo boost upto 3.7 ghz and a decent graphics card it could probably get 40+ fps..........which is a playable frame rate.

Still.
that won't be enough for a game like MGS2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Again, thanks everyone. It seems that even though MGS2 is 13 years old, in order to emulate it, one requires a substantially powerful computer by today's standards.. Hats off to Sony. Guess I'll just have to stick to PCSX!
(10-06-2014, 08:23 PM)44charlie Wrote: Again, thanks everyone. It seems that even though MGS2 is 13 years old, in order to emulate it, one requires a substantially powerful computer by today's standards.. Hats off to Sony. Guess I'll just have to stick to PCSX!

well got that point correct though Biggrin
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction