Quite slow FPS and Speed
I'm trying to run Ratched and Clank (1), i'm using an dev build because the "normal" ones make my game's graphics glitch around on hardware encoding, it works fine on software but the performance is really poor. I got an GTX 1050ti and an i5-3470 with 16GB of DDR3 RAM 1600MHz. I really wanna use 8x the resolution, even with the standard resolution the game won't run smooth
I tried using the normal settings and then settings that are supposed to make my game run better, but it still doesn't let me play on 100% and 60fps

Sponsored links

Your cpu\gpu is not powerful enough for 8x
Use lower scaling
The game is one of the demanding ones and on a little more powerful cpu,I was not getting constant full speed
Set the EE Cycle Skipping speed hack to 1

And just curious...by dev builds you mean 1.7 right?
There is not much difference between 1.6 and 1.7 yet but there is a massive difference between 1.4 and 1.5\6\7
For nVidia gpu,use OpenGL
(06-12-2020, 03:17 PM)vsub Wrote: Whoopsie, i meant like 3x or 4x, and yes i'm using 1.7

Your cpu\gpu is not powerful enough for 8x
Use lower scaling
The game is one of the demanding ones and on a little more powerful cpu,I was not getting constant full speed
Set the  EE Cycle Skipping speed hack to 1

And just curious...by dev builds you mean 1.7 right?
There is not much difference between 1.6 and 1.7 yet but there is a massive difference between 1.4 and 1.5\6\7
For nVidia gpu,use OpenGL