RE: Analog Joysticks will not function
First post. I don't know if this has been covered, but its not a very search bar friendly topic so I'm posting it in hopes I can get some enlightenment one way or the other.
Having gone through the initial setup and configured my gamepad with the latest (0.10.0) Lilypad plugin, I go to play a game and the analog sticks and d-pad do not work in-game at all. They are seen when configuring, in other words when setting up the bindings, lilypad does recognize the inputs, but actually in-game there is no register of a button press/analog movement.
Please help if you can, I like this emulator very much.

Sponsored links

Are the settings being saved after you configure Lilypad? Can you take a scrrenshot of your Lilypad general and pad settings? What game did you try? Tried other games?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Settings are saved, and it works in a few games (had to dig thru a few boxes worth of old stuff to find a few more games) Thus far this issue is localized to DBZ: Tenkaichi 3 so I can now safely say that the controller and plugin are working there's just a minor problem getting one game to work, which now I'm not so worried about, still if there is a fix for this particular issue, I'd like to know.
Thanks in advance.
Ok take a screenshot of the Lilipad general settings, for now all I can guess is that "use analog when possible" could be enabled so try disabling that.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64