RE:Lag on a verry decent processor?or just bad config?
i am sorry to understand i do have my GT4 Copy original but im not at my house at the moment...i used gran turismo 3 before i used gran turismo 4 and i have the original can i get some help now if i use the original one? -.-''
FIRST POST READ:
"Hello, there i have the folowing specs

CPU: Intel Core-i5 2400 @3.10 ghz and turbo to 3.30ghz...
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 6700 series i think its a 6750 1gb gddr3
RAM:4gb of ram

I have run Gran Turismo 3 today and getting 30-50 FPS...what is wrong here?I have seen people running this game full 50FPS on dual core at 2.8ghz...
Dafuq?
anyways can i get a feel of what is going on here?
i use PCSX2 0.9.8 "

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   log.txt (Size: 3,27 KB / Downloads: 314)

Sponsored links

Checked the MTVU speed hack?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Download latest PCSX2 SVN first before doing what Bositman said, coz version 0.9.8 don't have MTVU...

http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
He already has 0.9.9, check his screenshot.
I see, sorry coz I only read this:

Quote:i use PCSX2 0.9.8
Nothing special but you need atleast 4 ghz
That should not be the case any more with MTVU on
(06-05-2012, 01:54 PM)Bositman Wrote: That should not be the case any more with MTVU on

When talking to play GranTurismo 4 yes..4 ghz and MTVU on..and still at times it gets slow. Atleast ona AMD Phenom II x6 1090 oc 4ghz
2600mhz northbridge and HT on 2000.. This would be the best overclock that you can do for 4ghz. If I go more its unstable and I still cant play at times granturismo 4 on some tracks at decent speeds. There are slowdowns

by the way I have a AMD 6850
Download Imgburn and convert the game to an ISO. If you need help on how to do that tell

It usualy helps to get a better performance

Also I noticed that you use Win7 special colors for the navbar or what's called, you should disable them as they can slow a lot a pc (desktop bar?).
(06-05-2012, 03:15 PM)RaTcHeT302 Wrote: Also I noticed that you use Win7 special colors for the navbar or what's called, you should disable them as they can slow a lot a pc (desktop bar?).

You mean aero? Get real, the performance impact is a bit overrated. With his hardware he shouldn't even be worrying about that kind of stuff, it's more than powerful enough.