RESOLVED - FFXII International Zodiac Job System - Lag/Framerate Issues
Yeah, the EE value is too high for this processor. Did you press F9 at the middle of the gameplay?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

I don't believe I did, no. Why?

EDIT: I should probably explain too, this lag sorta creeps up on me the more I play. Like, when I start it's quite manageable, but as I go on and go to other areas it gets steadily worse and worse. I still haven't yet had a boss fight without huge spikes of lag from the audio and video.
try disabling HW hacks in gsdx plugin settings as key said and try again.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Alrighty. I'll give it a shot and let you know. Thanks Smile
(03-11-2015, 05:04 AM)Phoenix1992 Wrote: Which ones specifically, KeyToTruth?

All of them.
And just to be safe, what are your CPU (and/or GPU) temps?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Yeah kinda sounds like a heat issue.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
use coretemp to observe the temps and the cpu's clockspeed (It's probably a cpu underclock issue)
- Refraction
Hmmm...I have just used Coretemp to check my CPU, and the temperature does appear to be quite higher than it should be. Regardless of whether it fixes my lag issue, it is an issue that requires fixing for my computer's overall benefit. I'll shut it down for now and give it some maintenance in the morning as it's quite late right now.

Thanks for all the help guys Smile
QUERY NOW RESOLVED: After a thorough cleaning out, and installing a new fan into my PC, the issue appears to have cleared up and my computer in general runs noticeably faster than before. I'm in your debt for discovering this, and I can't thank you enough for it! Thank you!
hey guys can you send me the patched iso version to ff12 izjs. i cant patch the game with windows 10. please