{RESOLVED by KrossX} Gladius [Co OP Problem with PCSX2]
I tested it a few times and that seemed to fix it, now I check again and it doesn't work. =_="

Start the game normally, reach the versus screen (grey I suppose) THEN do a System - Boot (fast) so it reboots.

#EDIT: It seems that's it, as I can reproduce it with my plugin. There seem to be some general boot issue that produces it.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]

Sponsored links

OH MY GOD

IT WORKS

IT REALLY, REALLY WORKS

PRAISE KROSSX

PRAISE HIM.

Seriously though THANK YOU SO MUCH. Absolutely genius. +reps all around.
You're welcome, though now's the hard part of debuggin' and actually try to fix it. XD
Weird, yea.
Just an update for you all -- we have played and the fix is still working. This was definitely the issue -- even used the controller for P2!

Thank you again!
I've tested a bunch and found that with Pokopom there's no problem if I put the default mode to analog. There doesn't seem to be such an option with LilyPad.

So the restart method works because even though PCSX2 seems to restart well, the input plugin doesn't and just continues with the last mode and all.

I'll see about making a patch for LilyPad for this and some KeyEvent stuff.

#EDIT: Please test the attached LilyPad (patch included)

Attached Files
.zip   LilyPad.zip (Size: 47,08 KB / Downloads: 128)
lilypad does have a start as analog function, but the related tickbox in the gui is greyed unless used on a PS1 emulator

iirc, it broke some games if the first control defaulted to analog.

a perfect example of going from too far left to too far right......

in lilypad.ini you can change

[Pad 0 0]
Mode=1
Auto Analog=0

to

[Pad 0 0]
Mode=1
Auto Analog=1
Indeed, I changed the check on Init but AutoAnalog not only is used for init but later too, which is what might cause problems. I don't see any problem of having the default value set on init to analog, as it's the same as starting the game with the analog turned on in the controller.
except for that 1 case that it broke input in a game, i dont know of any others.

i can't even remember the affected title anymore :#