{RESOLVED by KrossX} Gladius [Co OP Problem with PCSX2]
[Image: f063S.png]

Hello everyone. I'm having some issues playing the co-op campaign with my buddy on the game "Gladius". Gameplay has worked phenomenally with single player, however we are having some issues with co op.

As you can see in the image, regardless of what we use as a player 2 controller, we are unable to add player for co op. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

EDIT: We have tried multiple different battles to ensure it isn't the game preventing us from playing. Something about it just isn't recognizing a player 2 controller, even though we play other games on PCSX2 with zero issue. The controller is also seen & recognized in PCSX2, testable, and has proven to work on other games.

Video of the issue:

Sponsored links

Bump. Apologies if this is against the rules -- the thread had moved down quite a bit (possibly out of eyesight for some).

We're still working on resolving the issue with no success. Sad
Have you configured both pads in Lilypad?
(08-22-2012, 10:02 AM)rama Wrote: Have you configured both pads in Lilypad?

Configured as in assigned controls to each button? Yes.

Player 1 always works. We never have to mess with that one.

We've taken Pad 2 and set it to the keyboard, as well as the other USB xbox controller. Neither one is recognized in Gladius -- but both work on other games.

Video coming soon.
[VIDEO MOVED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE INITIAL POST]

Here is a video showcasing the issue at hand. Thanks for taking the time to check it out! I appreciate all of the help.
Maybe this thread will help you, as this doesn't seem to be pcsx2 problem, unless if you use multitap, then turn it off, couse that option is buggy in many games. Second player has to press start on his controller for this option(add player) to be enabled.
(08-22-2012, 04:40 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Maybe this thread will help you, as this doesn't seem to be pcsx2 problem, unless if you use multitap, then turn it off, couse that option is buggy in many games. Second player has to press start on his controller for this option(add player) to be enabled.

Appreciate the reply! I have actually been to that thread previously in my search for a fix, and alas, no burrito. Multitap has been disabled the entire time -- I never change that option.

I have tried my 2nd pad as Xinput, and direct input. Still nothing, at every stage of selection. The start button on the 2nd player controller does nothing -- and if I press it on the player 1 controller, it simply makes a "nope, can't do that" noise.

This works the exact same way if I switch the player 1 and player 2 controllers, or if I set the player 2 controller to the keyboard. It simply does not recognize that the player 2 controller is pressing start. PCSX2 recognizes it, but the game does not. This makes me wonder if it isn't a setting in my config, which you can review in the video.

I am totally lost here. I really wish it would just cooperate. Sad
Shameless, futile, surrendered bump. This just isn't working.
Can you upload your memcard file please?
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o8dnlg

Archive is p/w protected, just in case.

PW: lololol