ROG Ally Crashes
Hey 
so I'm playing with my ROG Ally and everything is fine and all 
but yesterday i start playing Rayman 2 Revolution and Ultimate Spiderman and they both crashing in the same place.
and its also crashing the system, it takes a couple of good minutes to come back and work.

dose it happening becuase  of the roms or maybe an update to the emulator ?

Has anyone experienced a similar case with these games or other games?
And what can be done to fix it?

Sponsored links

Crashes Due to OpenCL™, OpenGL®, and Vulkan® Compatibility Pack
What is this?
Despite being a compatibility pack, this package does not comply with the Vulkan specification. Installing this package will cause PCSX2 and possibly other applications using Vulkan to crash. On most systems this package is completely unnecessary, if proper GPU drivers are installed.

For ROG Ally Users
ASUS seems to have installed this package by default on the ROG Ally, despite it being broken and not necessary, as the ROG Ally has a fully featured GPU driver. You will need to uninstall it to use PCSX2.

How do I uninstall this?
Hit Start, Settings, Apps, then find OpenCL™, OpenGL®, and Vulkan® Compatibility Pack in the list. Click it, then hit Uninstall. Once uninstalled, reboot your PC.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-01-2024, 11:26 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Crashes Due to OpenCL™, OpenGL®, and Vulkan® Compatibility Pack
What is this?
Despite being a compatibility pack, this package does not comply with the Vulkan specification. Installing this package will cause PCSX2 and possibly other applications using Vulkan to crash. On most systems this package is completely unnecessary, if proper GPU drivers are installed.

For ROG Ally Users
ASUS seems to have installed this package by default on the ROG Ally, despite it being broken and not necessary, as the ROG Ally has a fully featured GPU driver. You will need to uninstall it to use PCSX2.

How do I uninstall this?
Hit Start, Settings, Apps, then find OpenCL™, OpenGL®, and Vulkan® Compatibility Pack in the list. Click it, then hit Uninstall. Once uninstalled, reboot your PC.

I can't find it on my Rog Ally, maybe something else?
you could try verifying your isos
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go