RPG games problem!!!
In RPG games the character doesn't move...
Could it be the gamepad's fault?
I have a Piranha extreme gamepad...
If it's not the gamepad's fault then what setting should I do to the emulator?

Sponsored links

ONLY rpg game ? Weird... What controller plugin are you using ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-15-2009, 12:15 PM)jesalvein Wrote: ONLY rpg game ? Weird... What controller plugin are you using ?
Lilypad 0.9.9
try to change between different input APIs (Raw Input works great for me).
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-15-2009, 12:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: try to change between different input APIs (Raw Input works great for me).
i've tried them all
it still doesn't work T_T...
Do you use a controller??? Maybe it needs to use the Analog stick like in Wild Arms 5 and not the standard directional buttons.
[Image: Sig3copy.gif]
(03-15-2009, 01:17 PM)Syberproxy Wrote: Do you use a controller??? Maybe it needs to use the Analog stick like in Wild Arms 5 and not the standard directional buttons.
that's the problem...neither the analog or directional button are not working...for example in uzumaki chronicles 2 or narutimate accel...in the RPG mode i can just jump and make some moves...i can't move him in any direction
I don't have that game so i can only speculate.

Maybe try to use the keyboard first and see if it works. Maybe there is a problem with your settings.
[Image: Sig3copy.gif]
(03-15-2009, 06:05 PM)Syberproxy Wrote: I don't have that game so i can only speculate.

Maybe try to use the keyboard first and see if it works. Maybe there is a problem with your settings.
the keyboard's ok...
must be that lilypad doesn't support the analog sticks (or directional buttons) of that specific controller (since someone else had reported that too with the same gamepad)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja