RTS games
Are they incredibly hard to play on the emulator? I really want to play my AvP Extinction again, but i think i would be very difficult.

Can i configure my mouse as the analog? OR is there a way that is good for rts's?

Sponsored links

They are as hard as while you play them on your PS2(there is no difference)but to answer on your question...yes,you can use LilyPad to control the analog with the mouse
I didn't mean the actually difficulty of the game, i just meant that i thought it would be really hard having to play withg the arrow keys, but thanks alot, im gonna find my disc now
you can always buy a controller they are cheap these days
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
If you have a ps3 or xbox controller you can use them.
Intel E8500 @ 4.3ghz 1.32v w/ Tuniq Tower
DFI LanParty Dark P35-T2RS
G. Skill 4GB PC2-8000
BFG 8800 GTS 512
Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro
Thermaltake ToughPower 750W
It'll be as hard as your machine is able to emulate the game at steady speed, sometimes it may be easier, or impossible hard. Depends on so many things for such broad answer.
Imagination is where we are truly real
crap, i would have loved to hook up one of my xbox controllers, but they're all wireless lol

and how do i configure lillypad to use the mouse
Set Mouse API to Windows messaging and start configuring the directions of the analog...click on left=>move the mouse left,click on right=>move the mouse right and so on
i just can't seem to get this to work properly. Here are my setings, is there anything im missing, the mouse just doesn't do anything.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I just tried with the settings(my version of LilyPad is the same)but the mouse work.
Try other Mouse APIs.