Rachet and Clank 1 settings
Hey, I'm quite new to pcsx2 so I'm asking for your help I've followed several of tutorials for Rachet and Clank to run smoothly but none of them worked. Please help me I've linked my hardware in attachments.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

I looked up your hardware and you should be able to handle it.

The first Ratchet game does not need any special settings. If videos/forum posts have been telling you to change settings, do not trust those videos/posts or their creators. Toss out whatever you did and restore default settings everywhere. The only things you should consider doing are enhancements.

First, it is recommended you enable MTVU; 95% of games, including the Ratchet series, are compatible with it and it is essentially free FPS.

Second, if you want to upscale, you can set the Internal Resolution in GSdx to 3x native. Your GPU can probably handle 4x native if you want to go up to 1440p, but if your monitor is only 1080p I would stick to 3x first.
(12-30-2019, 01:45 AM)pandubz Wrote: I looked up your hardware and you should be able to handle it.

The first Ratchet game does not need any special settings. If videos/forum posts have been telling you to change settings, do not trust those videos/posts or their creators. Toss out whatever you did and restore default settings everywhere. The only things you should consider doing are enhancements.

First, it is recommended you enable MTVU; 95% of games, including the Ratchet series, are compatible with it and it is essentially free FPS.

Second, if you want to upscale, you can set the Internal Resolution in GSdx to 3x native. Your GPU can probably handle 4x native if you want to go up to 1440p, but if your monitor is only 1080p I would stick to 3x first.
Okay I've done what you said the game doesn't run lower than 100% but it still lags while destroying boxes or fighting with enemies anywhere else it runs smoothly.