Radiata Stories
Okay... I've tried to play this game using this emulator a few years ago(2 I think)
Couldn't run it...gave up...
THIS time however, I'm mad lol
I can't seem to get it right... I have the game fix for Tri-Ace games on
Using Gsdx 1.7(came recommended in a topic)
...I'll just post the SS of my plugins thing.
[Image: pcsx2appsettingspluginsk.png]
Can ANYONE tell me what's wrong.
I HAVE NOT MODIFIED ANY PLUGINS THEY ARE ALL ON DEFAULT SETTINGS.
If you need my computer specs let me know.

Sponsored links

Just use the 0.9.8 release and the plugins inckuded instead of stuff you read somewhere. Then cime back and actually describe the problem if you still get it. Yes we need your computer specs. Also moved to the proper forum.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-24-2011, 12:59 PM)Bositman Wrote: Just use the 0.9.8 release and the plugins inckuded instead of stuff you read somewhere. Then cime back and actually describe the problem if you still get it. Yes we need your computer specs. Also moved to the proper forum.

Already tried that, that was the first thing I did.
Anyway...

nVidia Geforce 9500 GT
1 GB RAM
Intel Pentium D CPU @2.8 GHz It's a dual core... I dunno if you picked up on that.
Fedora 14( aka Linux)

Basically, the problem is: It won't do anything, if I try any other graphics plug-in it doesn't even start up
1.7 is the only thing that gets so kind of a reaction, but even then I only get the opening movie sound.
And even THEN it crashes after a few seconds in.

Okay, I try over and over again, the log doesn't show anything out of the ordinary
but, the emulator crashes, every single time...
I don't get it, if you're on linux you should be using ZZoGL since you don't even have DirectX for GSdx... Are you trying to use the windows build on linux? 0_o
Yeah... I tried the Linux Binary, but it doesn't seem to work.
I may not have done everything right for it to work though, and I'm not quite sure how I would
go about doing that either.
(05-24-2011, 03:04 PM)Jace Wrote: Yeah... I tried the Linux Binary, but it doesn't seem to work.
I may not have done everything right for it to work though, and I'm not quite sure how I would
go about doing that either.

And it never occurred to you that was worth mentioning? Seriously?
I wasn't thinking about it at the time, and it was like 3 days ago that I tried it.
Where may I find a torrent for this game? My disc broke before I could actually use it, but I have the bios files for it.
Quote:Where may I find a torrent for this game?

Piracy is not tolerated in these forums as rule #1 states, so better not ask again.