Radiata Stories
Sad 
I can't run Radiata Stories through PCXS2. I cannot use any of the default GS drivers without seeing nothing but darkness. I hear the audio, though. When I play using the Zero driver, I can see the loading screen but it seems too bright, and freezes after about 10 seconds. I still continue to hear the soundtrack playing but I cannot do anything. Anyone able to help me? P.S I use the Tri-Ace fix so that isn't the issue.

Sponsored links

What are your system specs and what version of PCSX2 are you using?
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-12-2016, 06:23 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Hardware Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i5-4210u 1.7GHz-2.7GHz
Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 4400 up to 1792MB
Memory: 6GB
PCXS2 version: 1.2.1 r5873
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using USA Console 2.20, VU Add Hack, OPH Flag Hack, Spin and Wait Loop detection, mVU Flag Hack
Trying to play Radiata Stories ISO from *snip*, won't play right.
Quote:Trying to play Radiata Stories ISO from *snip*, won't play right.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go