Radiata Stories Blackscreen on Smilodon quest
Hi, can anyone help me, i'm stucked at smilodon quest where i have to turn the quest in but the cutscene did not trigger. The game is not frozen however as the music is still playing and you can also pause the game still, thanks in advance (sorry about my grammar English is not my first language).

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-22-2020, 08:54 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

certainly can do

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 25,59 KB / Downloads: 99)
why did you name it "undub" ?
did you apply an undub patch ?

What if you try without this patch ?
(08-22-2020, 09:46 PM)jesalvein Wrote: why did you name it "undub" ?
did you apply an undub patch ?

What if you try without this patch ?

No, i did not patch the game. i was playing game on different ISO to see if the same things happened. Unfortunately it's occurred with every ISO i try.
er... is the game undubbed or not ?
(08-22-2020, 09:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: er... is the game undubbed or not ?

yes, it's.
then you have applied an undub patch on your original game.
else, it wouldn't be undubbed.

That's why i asked you to try with your original PS2 dvd without applying that undub patch
(08-22-2020, 09:56 PM)jesalvein Wrote: then you have applied an undub patch on your original game.
else, it wouldn't be undubbed.

That's why i asked you to try with your original PS2 dvd without applying that undub patch

Is there another way? cause i try radiata stories without undubbed ISO and the same things still happened.
can't you try with your original disc instead ?