Radiata Stories weird color on the side of the screen
EE% is moving between 28 and 34. GS% is between 49-72, but is mostly in the mid 50s to mid 60s.

Sponsored links

Try enabling MTVU hack in the speedhacks section.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-16-2015, 02:03 PM)ssakash Wrote: Try enabling MTVU hack in the speedhacks section.

All the recommended stuff in the speed hack section was already enabled by default.
are you playing the cutscenes in hardware (or) software mode ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-16-2015, 02:12 PM)ssakash Wrote: are you playing the cutscenes in hardware (or) software mode ?

It seems Hardware mode takes away the slowdown. I guess I will have to switch to hardware mode in cutscenes and software mode after cutscenes to get rid of the light bar on the sides.
^ yeah, thought of mentioning the workaround myself.but, You figured it out yourself.
- Refraction