Radiata Stories weird color on the side of the screen
    My specs are

GPU: Geforce GTX 970

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 CPU [email protected]

RAM: 6gb

I'm not sure how to fix it since I have tried numerous things and they haven't work. And the color changes everytime I enter or exit a room.

I think I included all the information I needed too. This is my first post.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Press F9 before moving from a room to another
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-16-2015, 12:00 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Press F9 before moving from a room to another

That fixed it, but now the game runs really slow.
set extra rendering threads to something like 3, keep increasing it until you find which one offers better performance.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-16-2015, 12:15 PM)ssakash Wrote: set extra rendering threads to something like 3, keep increasing it until you find which one offers better performance.

Thank you. It's all fine now.
I'm not sure if I should make a new topic for this issue or not so I am just going to put it here. I'm having serious frame rate issues in cut scenes. The frame rate goes between 30 and 60 and hovers around 45 or so for most of them. It's only in cut scenes though so once the cut scene ends it shoots right back up to 60.
There is no need for another thread, you can discuss your problems here. Smile
I'm not sure on why you are getting slowdowns, someone who has Experience in this specific game will assist you.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Care to post ee% & gs% results ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-16-2015, 01:28 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Care to post ee% & gs% results ?

How would I be able to do that? Do you mean just posting the numbers at the top of the screen?
I have highlighted them, take a look.
[Image: qwdeqwd.png]
- Refraction