Radiata Stories
Wink 
Finally completed both ways of Radiata Stories, game has it's share of graphic bugs but nothing gamebreaking Smile Funny to see these lightning effects appear and never go away, forever remaining Smile
Full speed with GSDX 0.1.7. Nice game Smile

Sponsored links

I think this game has problems with ATI cards. Intro didnt come up at all visually but I could hear it playing. So I just let it run and after intro I could see everything. efinitely am hoping this game improves (emu wise) this year as its probably one of my top 5 rpgs for the ps2. Good ost too
(05-14-2009, 08:04 PM)Windsong Wrote: I think this game has problems with ATI cards. Intro didnt come up at all visually but I could hear it playing. So I just let it run and after intro I could see everything. efinitely am hoping this game improves (emu wise) this year as its probably one of my top 5 rpgs for the ps2. Good ost too

Latest beta revisions already have this "no intro" problem fixed. It's related to all Tri-Ace games.
xD When I started a game on Radiata Stories the intro movie was playing but I couldn't see anything... So I assumed it wasn't really working and gave up... Smile
(05-14-2009, 08:13 PM)Cain Wrote:
(05-14-2009, 08:04 PM)Windsong Wrote: I think this game has problems with ATI cards. Intro didnt come up at all visually but I could hear it playing. So I just let it run and after intro I could see everything. efinitely am hoping this game improves (emu wise) this year as its probably one of my top 5 rpgs for the ps2. Good ost too

Latest beta revisions already have this "no intro" problem fixed. It's related to all Tri-Ace games.

I used beta just now, and the no intro problem is present. Not to mention, the tri-ace logo and pre-game intro overlaps with the title-screen.
ReactOS, check it out.