Rainbow studios games?
(07-07-2012, 05:35 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: Yes, we're losing another bro to a woman :sadface:

it's like the 101 Domination movie "we're losing people in marriage more than natural disasters and wars" Tongue

Sponsored links

First Marriage, then the kids, then its "Im sick of you always on the computer"
Solution kick her out and let her have the kids, now crank up some Modern Warfare and play till ya drop,lol
Opps got to go, the wife is calling me...Tongue
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
(07-08-2012, 12:35 PM)omnikam Wrote: First Marriage, then the kids, then its "Im sick of you always on the computer"

Hey shes harder to pull away from the computer than i am! lol (complete wow addict)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-08-2012, 03:53 PM)refraction Wrote: Hey shes harder to pull away from the computer than i am! lol (complete wow addict)

lol you need to get this marriage on the news section Laugh

since your both members here Tongue

wish you all the best Smile
(07-08-2012, 03:53 PM)refraction Wrote: Hey shes harder to pull away from the computer than i am! lol (complete wow addict)
A friend of mine was into wow, and his wife was upset with him because he was playing it in all his spare time instead of spending it with her and the kids. So he decided to try getting her into it and started an account for her.
6 months later he gets home from work, the house hasn't been cleaned there's no dinner and she has forgotten to pick the kids up from school Sad Im not sure what became of them, although i heard he said if she didnt stop wow they would get a divorce. The last i heard he was living by the beach and kite surfing
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
(07-09-2012, 02:06 AM)omnikam Wrote: A friend of mine was into wow, and his wife was upset with him because he was playing it in all his spare time instead of spending it with her and the kids. So he decided to try getting her into it and started an account for her.
6 months later he gets home from work, the house hasn't been cleaned there's no dinner and she has forgotten to pick the kids up from school Sad Im not sure what became of them, although i heard he said if she didnt stop wow they would get a divorce. The last i heard he was living by the beach and kite surfing

i couldn't stop my self of laughing LOL