Rally Championship lower part of the screen missing
Okay, tried 0.9.8 but it still doesnt work.. with ZeroGS and no speedhacks.

Sponsored links

then it would be better to make a bug report for this issue on the bug reporting forums. make sure to have them in the right format following other bug reports. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
You are using an unsupported gsdx version.
Making a bug report on this will be completely useless
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I tried all of the gsdx versions, but nothing works right.
(05-31-2015, 12:42 PM)jesalvein Wrote: You are using an unsupported gsdx version.
Making a bug report on this will be completely useless

He didn't use the cutie plugin yet. He tested it with the official latest development build GSdx plugin and the ZeroGS plugin to check whether it is a core issue (or) a Gsdx issue. I think it's fine to make a bug report guaranteed that he removes the unofficial cutie plugin for the test case.

(05-31-2015, 04:21 PM)oPoSpi Wrote: I tried all of the gsdx versions, but nothing works right.

yes, that's the point of making a bug report. so that the developers will take a look at the issue and try to fix it in the code base.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Can you please still screenshot all tabpages in emulation settings?
Okay, I screened the settings, but its in german cause I'm german.

[Image: unbenannt1aqurc.jpg] [Image: unbenannt2o8uvu.jpg] [Image: unbenannt3jvunh.jpg] [Image: unbenannt4cdu43.jpg] [Image: unbenannt5x6u55.jpg] [Image: unbenannt6fzuh7.jpg]
Can you do screenshot your GSDX settings too please
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

[Image: unbenanntkiyfm.jpg]
hmm okay. I would recommend changing to DirectX 11 rather than DirectX 9, although that probably won't solve your issue.

if you hit F9 while the game is running, do you get the full picture?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]